AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chronicles of Ancient Darkness-Michelle Paver

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede

These books aren't too popular, but I'm in LOVE with them!!! They've been my favorite books for AGES now, and my favorite *noun* usually change every alternate day unless they're really awesome.
For eg.:Chocolate-favorite food. Never changed. Is awesome.
Chronicles of Ancient Darkness-Michelle Paver N2233410

Its not too popular as far as I know, only one on my friends read it :'( :'(
But trust me, its an AWESOME read. Read it, I'll chop my head off if you don't like it. Actually, I'll not eat chocolate for a WEEK if you don't like it. Much more painful.

The books are set in the pre-agricultural Stone Age. Humans live in various Clans. Like the Wolf Clan, Otter Clan, Red Dear Clan etc.
In the first book,Wolf Brother:(wiki ^^)Torak is twelve years old when his father is killed by a bear possessed by a demon. As he is dying, he tells Torak to swear to find the Mountain of the World Spirit and ask for the Spirit's help in destroying the bear. On his journey he encounters Wolf, a lone wolf cub whose family is dead. Wolf becomes Torak's guide. Torak is able to communicate with the wolf in a way as well. And then, find out goddam it.

Trust me, its an AWESOME book! Seriously AMAZING! ^_^V

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum