AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your favorite anime music

+8
Arr0wHeaD
Artemis93
Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Jin
yuki
Andreas
Red
MayFlower
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your favorite anime music Empty Your favorite anime music Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:41 am

MayFlower

MayFlower

Well I had expected a separate sub-forum for anime music in here but since there isn't I'm making a separate thread.

Now it's upto the administration to decide its fate-

Anyway now let's come to the topic.
When it comes to favorites there are a whole lot and to mention them all in a single post is next to impossible.

So I'm only going to list the ones I've listened to recently and found excellent..

Tracks from Beck-Mongolian Chop Squad especially 'Full moon sways' and the opening theme 'I was made to hit in America' are my hot favorites.

The closing theme of Bakemonogatari -Kimi no shiranai monogatari is really nice and catchy too.

Opening theme of Ayashi no Ceres- Scarlet...such a soothing number.

Don't know how many of you here have had the fortune to watch Lovely Complex but it still remains my favorite romance anime ever.And I love all the tracks-right from Hey Say!'s Bon Bon to Kaerimichi no.Bon Bon has stayed in my phone's music player for like a whole year.

So go on list your favorites...

Last edited by MayFlower on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

2Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:25 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

OMG!
I am so not hip with the latest anime.

It's been like YEARS since I last saw one. And there's absolutely nothing I can do about it.
I have NOT heard of any of those titles except for BECK and LOVELY COMPLEX. It's such a shame!
My list is ANCIENT compared to yours.

MY PREHISTORIC ANIME MUSIC LIST:
*Laputa: Castle in the Sky Theme [my first anime evar... well I used to watch Robotech and all but still... Very Happy]
*Wolf's Rain - Stray
*Elfen Lied - Lillium (the Saint Version... ie male version)
*Gantz - Super Shooter (by Ripslyme)
*Witch Hunter Robin
- Flame
- Shell
- Tactics
- Silence
*Makoto Shinkai's - One More Time One More Chance
*GITS Movie - Opening Credits

Note to self: WATCH MORE ANIME!... after November of course.

3Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:55 am

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Hi...not sooo much a fan of anime songs, but i fell inlove wid some songs when watching InuYasha...still i really really love Olivia Lufkin's songs from Nana..."Winter sleep" and "Starless nite" are so beautiful....

"Winter sleep" is such a touching ballad....as for "Starless nite" is a moving rock song....

4Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:23 am

MayFlower

MayFlower

Witch Hunter Robin and Wolf's Rain are two shows I completely forgot about.They used to air on Animax sooo long ago.....
Wolf's Rain especially had a few good songs...like Stray.

A few more eternal favorites are...

Karenai hana from Full Metal Panic!
Broken wings from Trinity Blood(sigh I've probably listened to this a million times already..amazing show too)
Maybe tonight from Initial-D
Hajimari no Kaze from Colourcloud Palace
Energy from Ginban Kaleidoscope
Over night from Le Chevalier D'Eon

5Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 pm

yuki

yuki

Ikenai Taiyou (Bleach Op1)
Hero's come back (Naruto Shippuden Op 1)
Instrumental themes from : Deathnote, Naruto, La Corda D'oro, Twin Spica
Digimon (does it classify as an anime? o.O?) - Opening and Ending themes of season1
Sora - The vision of escaflowne
All tracks from Beyblade (...not sure if it counts as an anime either o.o)

Your favorite anime music Icon_biggrin

6Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:57 am

MayFlower

MayFlower

The themes of Cross Game are nice too...especially the second ending theme Orange days is quite catchy.
Mahoromatic has a decent opening song even though the show can be called anything but decent......ugh(why why why did I download it? Your favorite anime music Icon_sad )

But the song that I've become recently addicted to would be Tori no uta from Air.I just keep listening to it over and over again.

7Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:29 am

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

my favs are
elfen lied[elven son]
mou sukoshi-midori days
stray- wolfs rain

8Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:12 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Hmmm...let's see...

Get Backers - Ichibyo no Refrain (my childhood favourite...-sigh-), Shi no Jundo (Akabane character song...amazing!) and Kokoro no Camera (Natsumi character song)
Koutetsu Sangokushi - Kuon (The nicest not-so-happy song ever..! Keeps me going all the time!)
Prince of Tennis - Shinkokyuu ~ Dedicated to E (my Shujin-sama, Tezuka's character song) and all the openings and endings and Tezuka character songs...
Death Note - Everything, except What's up People and Misa no Uta (this song freaks me out...)
Mononoke - Kagen no Tsuki
Blood+ - This Love
Noir - Kirei Na Kanjou
Nana - Rose
Detroit Metal City - Amai Koibito
Jyu Oh Sei - Te wo Tsunaide

9Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:26 pm

Artemis93

Artemis93
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Get Backers - Mr. Deja Vu
HnC- the theme music(am nt sure abt the name though)
Wolf's Rain - Stray
Tsubasa Chronicles - A song of Storm and Fire, breaking the sword of justice, chrono crusade
Trinity Blood- Broken Wings(one my favorites)
La Corda - Brand New Breeze
Hell Girl - Ake
Cowboy Bebop - Tank

and many more...i cant remember the name, and i dunno the names of some.

10Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Cowboy Bebop is LEGENDARY when it comes to music.

Tank!
Space Lion
Blue
The Real Folk Blues
Live In Baghdad.
Gotta Knock a Little Harder

Tank! is an instrumental, excellent song, with a heavy jazz influence. It involves Trumpets, Sax, Trombone, basically the entire wind section of a full orchestra, and Steel Drums.

Space Lion is jazz instrumental too. It starts off with a Saxophone solo, and then African style bongo drums accompany it, and African folk singing. That might not sound like a likely combination, but take my word for it, it'll relax your mind. it's about 8 minutes long.

Blue Is, as the name implies, Blues. But With a J-pop style. It's not the best of the lot, but it's good.

The Real Folk Blues is another Blues song, with Yoko Kanno doing the vocals. Part Japanese part English.

Gotta Knock a Little Harder It's the ending theme for the film 'Knockin On Heavens Door'. It has an apt name and pretty apt lyrics to go with it.

Aside from that-

ARJUNA or Earth Girl Arjuna is another one with good background music. I can't come up with the names now, but they're mostly orchestra pieces.

Witch Hunter Robin has two-three good songs, but I can only remember 'Shell' by Bana. The guitar sounds great on that one.

Aaand I can't believe nobody mentioned Haruhi Suzumiya!

-Hare Hare Yukai
-Boken Desho Desho?
-Lost My Music
-God Knows.

Season 2 might have been frustrating, but it least it gave us

Super Driver Go!

Which IMO is good along with the hilarious opening video.
If you haven't watched it, watch here-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBS0AGgGTnQ&feature=fvst

ALSO-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjkEIqn8IAI

Thats the short video of 'Hare hare Yukai across the world' Which features Haruhi fans from almost every major country doing the Hare Hare Yukai dance.

Except India.
I mean come on, there's a housewife in Guam doing the damn thing, we have a billion people and not even one thought of joining in?

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

11Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:45 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Me and my friend have done the Hare Hare Yukai dance in an empty classroom in our college! I think she has the video...she should put it up...even though me dancing isn't exactly for public eyes but well, whatever! These people probably made the video way before us though...

12Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

Cowboy Bebop-
Blue
Tank!
Piano Black
Rush
Rain

Get Backers-
Stardust
Mr Deja Vu
Namida No Hurricane
Ban's theme (cant find the name)

Wolfs Rain
Stray
Gravity

Kyo Kara Maoh
Arigatou

Trinity Blood
Broken Wings

Honey and Clover
Split

Naruto
Rocks
Haruka Kanata

Bleach
After Dark

Full Metal Alchemist
Undo
Rewrite

Slam Dunk
Sekai Owaru Made wa

Detective school Q

Kaze ni Mukai Ai Aruku yo oni
Mei Q
Mienai Story

Samurai 7
Fuhen

Yakitate Japan
Promise
Restart
Hummingbird

Jigoku Shoujo
Sakasamano Chou

*tired8 =_= me will see if i have anything to add.

13Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Fri May 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

aoi aoi - darker than black sounds good

14Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Sat May 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

Howling from Darker than Black is good as well

15Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Sun May 23, 2010 12:27 am

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

nope not as good as the above

16Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Sun May 23, 2010 9:55 am

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

hmmmm ill try it out.

17Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:03 pm

FlamingStar

FlamingStar
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

I just love the music used in Tsubasa Chronicle:
I Talk to the Rain
Breathless
Before The Storm
Break The Sword Of Justice....
A Song Of Storm And Fire

I can go on.... Smile

18Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:04 pm

renny

renny
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

1. Eternal Snow by Changin' My Life (Full Moon wo Sagashite)
2. Rain by SID (fmab 5th starting)
3. Fake Wings (.hack//sign)
4. Rolling Star (bleach 5th op)

" I am who I am, your approval isnt needed " Twisted Evil
Your favorite anime music Image027

19Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:49 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Haven't posted in the forum in a whole year...or is it two? Sad Well anyway, here's my latest obsession.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asQHzJYIF2A
The ending theme from Ano Hana, God every time I listen to it I get all teary-eyed. T_T
Do watch the anime people, if you still haven't.

20Your favorite anime music Empty Re: Your favorite anime music Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:01 am

p0laris

p0laris
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

EACH and EVERY tune from fairy tail
and every heart from inuyasha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum