AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dance in the vampire bund

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dance in the vampire bund Empty Dance in the vampire bund Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:23 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

The story revolves around Mina Tepes, princess-ruler of all vampires, and her "protector," Akira. Like other vampires, Mina has been in hiding with her people for many years. Seeking to end centuries of isolation, Mina gains permission to create a special district for vampires, "The Bund", off the coast of Japan by paying off the national debt of the Japanese government. Mina then reveals to the world the existence of vampires and her desire for both races to live together. Tensions, however, run high as fearful humans and extremist vampire factions begin to interfere with Mina's wish for peace with the human world.

On volume 2.

I'll reserve my comments for later. But, as of vol. 1, there is a pedo scene in it. >_<

But lets see, maybe it might do good. I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]