AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bloody Monday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bloody Monday Empty Bloody Monday Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

A nice and short Synopsis: A virus deal clinched in Russia on Christmas Eve.
Purpose: unknown.
Two clues:
1. A mysterious lady "Maya" (one of the terrorists)
2. "Bloody Monday", the keyword for the project.

An incident happened in the far-distant city of Tokyo. Fujimaru Takagi, a second grade student at Mishiro Gakuin high school, is commissioned to find out the truth for Public Security Investigation Bureau with his great ability as a super hacker. Now, however, Maya is approaching to Fujimaru as his high school teacher...

While quite lame in some Aspects, the suspense is retained. Apart from the fact that a High-school-er Boy is an IT Professional who can hack through Extremely High Security Firewalls of Top Classified stuff; and disregarding the fact that in the first volume he is portrayed as some god, I am currently enjoying it. But unlike Blade of the Immortal, where after reading the 6th or 7th volume, I was literally HUNGERING for the next volumes to download (even Fullmetal Alchemist), this manga isn't the type to make you WANT the further volumes. Its a type of manga which IF downloaded or in the mood for, you can read through and enjoy.

Again unlike BOTI, its not one which makes you think back and recount scenes once you have put the manga down. Its a read and go on type manga. Currently on the first volume. Downloading next volume after some time.

Spoiler!

Spoiler:

Oh, and we also have a Girl who likes this protagonist, and mind you, she has nothing good about her except the miniskirt. We also have the new antagonistic teacher, who like in all manga, manages to be the villain AND hot.

2Bloody Monday Empty Re: Bloody Monday Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:29 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

I take it all back. Its awesome. On the 4th volume and I'm hooked. Too unrealistic with the IT pro stuff, but its awesome watching some kid hack into ANYTHING and EVERYTHING and kick serious ass!

3Bloody Monday Empty Re: Bloody Monday Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Yeah read the summary somewhere and seems quite interesting to me.
But in the end I can't figure out which title to read right now..Ace suggest something..seems like you're the only manga-maniac around here.

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum