AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haruhi Suzumiya season 2!

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:24 am

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! SEASON 2 IS OUT!!!!! I REPEAT, SEASON 2 OF THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA IS OUT! GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT, PEOPLE!!!!

Oh dang, I just saw part of season 2 episode 1 on Youtube, it's staying totally true to the novels, and it's concentrated awesomeness!!!!!!

For those of you who don't know what I'm referring to, Take wikipedias help, I don't have time to waste!

*waits for download to complete*

Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒ Suzumiya Haruhi?) is the general name for a series of light novels written by Nagaru Tanigawa and illustrated by Noizi Ito. The first novel was published in Japan on June 6, 2003 by Kadokawa Shoten, with nine individual novels published and a planned tenth as of April 1, 2007. The story follows the titular character, Haruhi Suzumiya, a young high school girl who can unconsciously change reality, and her strange antics with her school club, the SOS Brigade.

The story revolves around Haruhi Suzumiya, a high school girl obsessed with finding all forms of the extraordinary and supernatural, and Kyon, a cynical classmate who proclaims his non-belief in such matters and narrates the series. After being displeased with the mundane happenings at school and the lack of interesting after-school clubs, she forms her own, the SOS Brigade, to investigate any mysterious happenings, with Kyon forcibly drafted as its second member.

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

2Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:02 pm

SaintExodia

SaintExodia
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

It's AWESOME!!

And it's about the only anime that I'm catching up with... I hardly get time at all

=\

3Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:11 pm

I started watching season 1 today. It's really awesome.. I'm only done with 3 epi's though.

4Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:46 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Lol! Since you told me you completed the whole thing in two days...what were you doing? Eating the show up?

5Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:06 am

Yes Very Happy

Watching anime at a stretch is relatively easier than reading manga at a stretch. I remember I finished Monster in one setting. After I finished I was so mentally tired I went straight to sleep.

EDIT: Sorry I mean one 'sitting'

Last edited by Bagpipes on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:39 am

SaintExodia

SaintExodia
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

3rd repeated summer episode. I'm starting to get annoyed -_-*

7Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Yeah, just cause it's called endless eight doesn't mean is should be eight eps of the same thing...There must be a reason for this repeat though, a clue that we've missed before?

8Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:14 pm

I doubt it will be 8 eps. Let's just hope it stops here. Btw how eps of S2 have released? I've only seen 3.

@Arr0w- The old avatar you had, the 'I am surrounded by freakin' idiots' one. Was that Kyon in the pic?

9Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:03 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

You're slow arent you, bagpipes. Yes it was Kyon.

10Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:23 am

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Endless 8 goes on for 6 episodes...ANNOYING!!

11Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:30 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

DOWNLOAD IT FOR ME! I CANT DOWNLOAD TILL ADMISSIONS GET OVER!

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

12Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:22 am

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Aceviper wrote:DOWNLOAD IT FOR ME! I CANT DOWNLOAD TILL ADMISSIONS GET OVER!

As if I can. I'm watching it on anime blogs and stuff...lowest possible contrast on mute at midnight so my parents don't see I'm online. And I get such crappy speeds from these wierd sources, not to mention the worse sub quality.

13Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:39 pm

6 episodes? I'm seriously out of the loop here! Where did you get that info? Arnt only 4 ep's released till today?

I'm downloading them (HQ), so you can take it from me later, if you need it.

14Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:12 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Bagpipes wrote:6 episodes? I'm seriously out of the loop here! Where did you get that info? Arnt only 4 ep's released till today?

No, only 5 eps are out so far. the fifth one came out last night. But Endless 8 hasn't finished in this episode either, so I'm assuming it's ending next week. Seriously though, it's getting annoying.

And SPOILER-Don't read if you haven't watched Season 2
-----------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Time traveling is always a mess, since nobody's done it yet. So let's just take everything at face value study

16Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

IDIOT ADMINISTRATOR! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO PUT SPOILERS! i did it for you anyways.

Dylan spoke the exact word in my mind. No one's done it, so all these ppl can do is fiction-alise this stuff. Scientifically nearly all their theories are wrong...after all, they aren't scientists are they?

NEWS UPDATE!

A re-airing of the original Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu series with brand new episodes thrown into the mix, based on Tanigawa Nagaru's "Suzumiya Haruhi" series of novels, illustrated by Itou Noizi.

Note: This new series includes the first 14 episodes of the original series, taken from the DVD release, and additional episodes with new content enhancing the story. The series is this time being released in chronological order - the way it was presented in the light novel series. The first episode with new content was episode 8 (Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody).

Apr 02 ep01 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1
Apr 09 ep02 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2
Apr 16 ep03 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 3
Apr 23 ep04 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 4
Apr 30 ep05 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 5
May 07 ep06 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 6
May 14 ep07 The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya
May 21 ep08 Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody (New)
May 28 ep09 Mysterique Sign
Jun 04 ep10 Remote Island Syndrome Part1
Jun 11 ep11 Remote Island Syndrome Part2
Jun 18 ep12 Endless Eight (New)
Jun 25 ep13 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (New)
Jul 02 ep14 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (New)
Jul 09 ep15 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (New)
Jul 16 ep16 The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 4 (New)
Jul 23 ep17 The Adventures of Asahina Mikuru Episode 00
Jul 30 ep18 Live A Live
Aug 07 ep19 The Day of Sagittarius
Aug 14 ep20 Someday in the rain
Aug 21 ep21 The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (New)
Aug 28 ep22 The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (New)
Sep 03 ep23 The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (New)
Sep 10 ep24 The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya 4 (New)
Sep 17 ep25 The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya 5 (New)
Sep 24 ep26 Charmed at First Sight Lover (New)

from what i think, this is the schedule of the releases. Im also putting this up in Arrows FIRST post and we can strike it off as the dates come closer. ^_^

EDIT! Okay, i read thru it properly, the earlier 14 episodes ARE included. but the dates dont match. >_< can someone please shine light on this.

17Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Why is Endless Eight there? Doesn't it belong to S2?

Spoiler:

18Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:47 pm

SaintExodia

SaintExodia
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

ARG! If it's ANOTHER Endless Eight episode, I am NOT downloading it and wasting my time/space. -__-* Annoying biaches.

19Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:38 pm

[RANT]

OK, just watched E5 and I'm getting very pissed. What does all this mean? Surely somebody watching Haruhi from Season 2 will start detesting the series. As it is, most of the fans are still watching only because S1 was so awesome.

Either they've gone bonkers or they're seriously pwning us all. I hope something will explain all this. Like someone said, maybe there are clues in the episodes?

Spoiler:

[/RANT]

20Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Episode 6 and the loop continues. For people watching it online I'd recommend you just skip to 20:40 and watch it from there because something interesting happens. Other than that its the same old stuff.

21Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Something Interesting? You mean the
Spoiler:

Watched episode 7. STILL IN THE LOOP. Fans across the globe are PISSED OFF. One of the key members of the KyoAni Animation team working on this series quit in disgust, apparently.

22Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:27 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Well I watched the whole first season last month.It was good but I don't know what the big deal is about Haruhi?I mean most of the times she gets on my nerves....what's with all those lesbian acts with poor Mikuru? Evil or Very Mad
Had Kyon been not there I woulda stopped watching the series.His skeptical thoughts and mode of narration definitely make Haruhi more watchable.The other characters are fairly interesting too except Mikuru...too girly. Rolling Eyes
I liked the episodes from the island arc best.
And is it true that episodes from the 1st season are being repeated in the 2nd one?Guess I won't bother downloading then.

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

23Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:22 pm

SaintExodia

SaintExodia
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

I just saw episode 9, and I must say, I AM DISSAPPOINTED.

Spoiler:

24Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Haha I loved it.. I burst out in a fit of laughter after watching that scene.. sure it wasn't worth 8 episodes.. but still Razz

25Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

MayFlower wrote:I mean most of the times she gets on my nerves....what's with all those lesbian acts with poor Mikuru? Evil or Very Mad
.The other characters are fairly interesting too except Mikuru...too girly. Rolling Eyes

Weeelll...it is insinuated that she's Bisexual. In the second episode, in fact. From the way she introduces herself, one of the several interpretations is that she doesn't mind girls or guys as long as they aren't dull and plain.

And if you didn't notice already, the series parodies the common anime stereotypes
eg: Yuki is a 'cooldere'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooldere

Mikuru is a 'Moe' character, etc...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum