AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Osama Dead?

+2
FlamingStar
Omkar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Osama Dead? Empty Osama Dead? Tue May 03, 2011 12:24 pm

Omkar

Omkar

Some two weeks ago I remember reading a news analysis about Barack Obama's steeply falling credibility and the general discontent about his regime in the wake of election campaigns that are warming up. Yesterday all the TV slots and net space was eaten up by the news of Osama being gunned down. Admittedly, I was shocked when I first came across it on one of the updates by Moment of Zen which read 'Usama Bin Laden dead'. I wondered for a moment if they had got the person wrong before discovering that even FBI website had his name as 'Usama'. He was killed in an ambush in an ISI safe house located near a Pak military base, it said. The body was buried in the sea soon afterwards.

Er... maybe it's just me but why would they do that?

Apparently, in accordance with Muslim burial rituals, the corpse had to be buried within 24 hours, which they did.

Now for the WTFF moment. Since when have the Americans started being so sensitive of Muslim customs, especially the ones post-death? Was that a conscience compensator for a decade long of inhuman torture killings of endless innocents? And why would they want to be just to Osama of all the terrorists?

America is a land of Watergate scandal, the only 'discovered' bigass Presidential scandals. The post of the President of America = that of the world ruler. Case in point - Obama says Osama's dead and the world believes it. Where are dedicated columns on the doubt of his claims? To reach to those heights, it will be fairly human for anyone to stoop to new lows. It is fairly risky, yes, but what can not be suppressed by billions of dollors and threats and blackmails especially when stakes are so high?

The only reason I doubt all this is because there's hardly any evidence of him being dead. I am not much of a broadcast media person and I might have missed out on crucial developments but from whatever I have gathered from reading two newspapers, there's no photographic evidence or at least not any that has been released.

For me, the whole thing reeks of suspicion. Anyone else here?

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

2Osama Dead? Empty Re: Osama Dead? Tue May 03, 2011 3:09 pm

FlamingStar

FlamingStar
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Omkar Khandekar wrote:The body was buried in the sea soon afterwards.

Er... maybe it's just me but why would they do that?

Apparently, in accordance with Muslim burial rituals, the corpse had to be buried within 24 hours, which they did.

Well.... Apparently, he was buried at sea so that the al-qaida people is not given a chance to build a shrine at his burial ground as they consider him their God...
I saw a picture of dead Laden, but today's newspaper stated that the picture could be fake....
but he's probably dead....cause in the Al-Qaida website, they have sworn to avenge their leader's death....
Grave issue...

3Osama Dead? Empty Re: Osama Dead? Tue May 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Omkar

Omkar

FlamingStar wrote:

Well.... Apparently, he was buried at sea so that the al-qaida people is not given a chance to build a shrine at his burial ground as they consider him their God...

Doesn't this seem too simple a reason to be true?

An alternate reason for them dumping his body could've been they thoroughly mutilated it after recovering it from the rubble and couldn't possibly release such graphic images for the fear grave repercussions from the extremist sections. Even though pretty much convincing, one can't rule out possibility of scandal.

FlamingStar wrote:
I saw a picture of dead Laden, but today's newspaper stated that the picture could be fake....

Oh yes. A spam link has been doing rounds on Facebook about his execution video with a badly photoshopped image of 'dead' Laden. Probably that's the same image you are talking about.

FlamingStar wrote:but he's probably dead....cause in the Al-Qaida website, they have sworn to avenge their leader's death....
Grave issue...

The reason why Al-Qaida will do that is lulling people into a false belief of security. True, they have sworn revenge but with the news of the mastermind's death doing rounds, it's always a huge hope for people to bank upon. Al-Qaida can encash this laxity and probably pull of a 7/11 * 2. Besides, if they were to declare that Osama was dead, the Obama administration could've always blamed it on the clones.

It is just a theory. But I'm willing to bet stronger conspiracy theories will emerge soon.

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

4Osama Dead? Empty Re: Osama Dead? Tue May 03, 2011 4:41 pm

FlamingStar

FlamingStar
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Omkar Khandekar wrote:

Al-Qaida can encash this laxity and probably pull of a 7/11 * 2.

wasn't it 9/11???
well...if Laden is still alive, he will probably upload a video saying, "No, you as*hol*s!!! I'm still alive!!! And I'm gonna kill you all!!!"......................

An alternate reason for them dumping his body could've been they thoroughly mutilated it after recovering it from the rubble and couldn't possibly release such graphic images for the fear grave repercussions from the extremist sections. Even though pretty much convincing, one can't rule out possibility of scandal.

that is very much possible...and I guess that IS the reason...
Why will the US Officials fake it anyway???Why will they want a thousand to believe that justice has been done??? And I don't think they'll do it to reassure people....Cause they know very well that the war against terrorism is still on...

5Osama Dead? Empty Re: Osama Dead? Tue May 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

There is a very good reason why they don't want to release pictures of a dead Osama.

You see, images and the media can do miraculous things, rallying people up. Look at all those pictures of starving children in Africa. If someone TOLD you that people are starving, you wouldn't care. But the pictures? Thats what incites the public.

The second you have a corpse picture Al Qaeda is gonna be all over it, using it as a rallying point, hailing the man as a martyr.
With no body, there's no image for people to rally behind. There is nothing to incite the public with. Hell, they aren't even sure he's dead.

Al-Qaida can encash this laxity and probably pull of a 7/11 * 2.

Actually, security alert has actually gone UP since the news of his death went public. U.S. Army Bases are at Bravo level security now, which is the penultimate level of security.

But really, I hate to be the skeptic. whats the point of killing Osama NOW?
I mean, it's like Mike Tyson knocking out Ali with one punch. Except the fight occurs 5 years AFTER Ali retired and was sleeping at home all day.

Whats the point aside from 'justice'? I put that in double quotes because that crazy brand of cowboy justice is what's wrong with this whole operation. If they could have got him alive, they would have SO MUCH INFO. Torture him for 3 weeks (They kept his death hidden for three weeks, right? They could have kept him alive for just as long) and THEN put a bullet in him. That would have been the nest plan of action.

Also, a lot of people thought Osama was already dead. Conspiracy theorists claim that this one was just a double. But these are the kinda nutty guys who populate ATS.com , so I'm not saying they're right.

Another little problem about killing Osama- His psychotic minions.

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/437756.php

In the years of strife, Those guys must've picked up all kinds of crazy munitions. Stolen Nukes from Soviet Russia, 'Dirty' Weaponry...So it seems likely that they might use it at a time like this.

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

6Osama Dead? Empty Re: Osama Dead? Mon May 09, 2011 10:57 pm

BloodAlchemist

BloodAlchemist
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

I hope Osama is really dead. Although his death doesnt change much...

7Osama Dead? Empty Re: Osama Dead? Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

I skimmed through what you wrote, but another reason I can think of, for why they haven't released pictures: You'll have a numerous number of people coming to examine the pictures and pointing out WHY Osama is NOT dead and the pictures were actually all photoshoped. And with the INDEPTH explanation they give for all these (notice previous such cases), I'm pretty sure they'll be able to rack up a good convincing reason for why it WOULD be fake.

but since they have not released any pictures whatsoever, there is nothign to speculate on. Nothing for those jobless rumour-mongers to create rumours from.

to compare it t one of my similies of epic proportions (inspired by: Navjot Sidhu - but hey, I made it!): They didn't stop the water-leakage, they just didn't let any water leak in the first place! (Yes, it sucks, I know >_>)

8Osama Dead? Empty Re: Osama Dead? Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:18 pm

renny

renny
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Fake Death! No one would kill a chicken who lays golden eggs. In others words, no one is stupid enough to kill the source of information.
They probably have him captivated in some Area 88 and projected him as dead to the world, coz they wanted that man for themselves, avoid court proceedings and as well as a global eye.
" I am who I am, your approval isn't needed " Twisted Evil
Osama Dead? Image027

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum