AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^

+2
Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
xzalicex303
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Empty Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:01 pm

xzalicex303

xzalicex303
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

Heya! ^.^ xzalicex303/Sid here ^.^ you can call me owl-chan, sid-chan or anything you wish.
I'm an FYBA student (which means I'm as brain-dead as they get). I used to be a writer but I now make fan-MVs like nobody's business in a feeble attempt to leave my mark on this planet (and annoy thieving fangirls with my giganormous watermarks). Any kind of awesome music is lurrrve, but I tend to lean towards indie in general. I like anime, but my overpowering laziness has left me on the lesser-educated side of it. Also, I'm the Taiwanese equivalent of a weaboo, so, yeah.....may the gods of awesome-osity help my soul.
I hope you'll give me the chance to get to know you guys ^.^ yoroshiku onegaishimasu ? (correct me if I'm wrong)

2Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Empty Re: Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Welcome, dear friend! XD Looks like I'm the first to welcome you here ^__^ Well, I hope you enjoy Amalga as much as I do and get along with everyone here (which you will ^^).

Yes, yoroshiku onegaishimasu~~ ^__^

3Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Empty Re: Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:38 pm

xzalicex303

xzalicex303
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

^.^ Thank you, fellow nocturnal pal ^.^
The place seems pretty nice so far, I'm glad you led me here~
haha....your siggie! I see many (colored) G-men. The blue one is nice, he looks like King Smurf =P

4Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Empty Re: Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

^__^ My pleasure~

XDD I like the green and the blue in my signature...lol, King Smurf....a bishie version?

5Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Empty Re: Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Well i'm not the most suitable to say this since i've become active not even a month ago even though i'm an older member, BUT

WELCOME SID-CHAN!!!!

6Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Empty Re: Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:52 pm

xzalicex303

xzalicex303
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

@Shu-chan: A bishie King Smurf? xD redirect me to that planet nao =P

@Andreas: Thanks for the warm welcome ~^.^~ Ah, we're the same age!
What do I call you?

7Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Empty Re: Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

You can call me Reya Shu-chan Smile.

My pleasure! Smile

8Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Empty Re: Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:11 am

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

New Member, new Member!

*Does the 'New Member' Dance*
(Which, by the way, is a combination of the moonwalk with the macarena while doing the robot)

Welcome to our abode of randomness. It's quiet right now but you should really see the place when it's more active.

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

9Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Empty Re: Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:41 am

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Yea you should. But no one is making any efforts in that dirrection.

10Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Empty Re: Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

Heyyy^^ welcome to the site ^^ Tell us a wee bit more about yourself Razz Razz Sadly we don't have Red to rip your guts out yet...but i'm sure he'll be here soon ^^ Anyway....have a great time here and post around a bit ^^ I'm smiling too much aren't i? ^^

11Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Empty Re: Greetings, fellow mortals ^.^ Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Detective_Ryukai wrote:Sadly we don't have Red to rip your guts out yet...but i'm sure he'll be here soon
Speak of the devil!
I is back... for a day.

Welcome new member!..... sid-chan,.... right!
Sid........ um... yeah... Can I call you SLOTH-chan? PWEEESE! lol
Cuz ICE AGE is the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear that name.
The second thing is El Cid Campeador though that's beside the point.
xzalicex303 wrote:.....music..... but I tend to lean towards indie in general....
Exactly how indie are you?
^_^
xzalicex303 wrote:....I like anime, but my overpowering laziness has left me on the lesser-educated side of it.
You must be my future self from an alternate/parallel reality. Weird yet awesome.

And I see that Shu-chan brought you here.... hm... more of Gackt's DEARS in Amalga ^_^
(no I just like LUNA, that's it, not a big fan)
Well, enjoy yor stay!
Hope to see more of your posts here.

Last edited by Red on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was drunk when I first wrote this. Now I'm high too.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum