AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ninja Scroll: The Series

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ninja Scroll: The Series Empty Ninja Scroll: The Series Sat May 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Ninja Scroll: The Series Ninjas10

Ninja Scroll: The Series (Jūbē Ninpūchō Ryūhōgyoku Hen) is a 2003 Japanese animated television series based on Yoshiaki Kawajiri's Ninja Scroll. The series is directed by Tatsuo Sato and animated by Madhouse Studios.

The Series aired in Japan in 2003 and ran for 13 episodes. The series is partly written by Yoshiaki Kawajiri, but remains only a spiritual sequel to the film because the story stands alone; however, many references suggest that it is indeed a continuation from the movie. In the series, Jubei gets caught in the middle of a battle between the Kimon Clan and the Hiruko Clan. He meets up with the Light Maiden Shigure, a young lady whose village was destroyed by the Kimon Clan and whom Jubei was charged with delivering a Dragon Stone to. The duo are joined by Tsubute (a young thief) and Dakuan (Tokugawa shogunate spy) , and together they try to find out why both the Kimon and the Hiruko Clan are after her and why the Dragon Stone she carries is so important to them. The show was directed by Tatsuo Sato (Martian Successor Nadesico), with character design done by Takahiro Yoshimatsu (Trigun).

Source: Wikipedia

I’m currently downloading the series, didn’t see it as yet. Gonna watch it after the completion of the downloading.

So, the discussions of this series is to be carried on here.... hehehe. Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Kahoko_25 on Thu May 27, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to put the correct image.)

2Ninja Scroll: The Series Empty Re: Ninja Scroll: The Series Sat May 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Supposed to be VERY violent...

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

3Ninja Scroll: The Series Empty Re: Ninja Scroll: The Series Sun May 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

I'm done with the downloading....balle balle! Anyway... let's see how violent it is.

4Ninja Scroll: The Series Empty Re: Ninja Scroll: The Series Wed May 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Okay, it wasn't that violent. I made it through to the end. but I am pissed at myself for downloading the anime. It did waste my time and effort. *sigh*

Coming to the anime, well, it was alright. But it wasn't what I had expected it to be. No ninjas running with the scroll. Heck! there wasn't even a scroll to begin with. Jube only needed to protect the light maiden from the Kimon clan.

Oh well, looks like many of you haven't seen the anime. If anyone did see this series, please feel free to write your reviews.

5Ninja Scroll: The Series Empty Re: Ninja Scroll: The Series Wed May 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Kahoko, that picture you've posted is wrong.

It's for the Ninja Scroll Movie and not the Ninja Scroll TV Series.
Big difference.

I love and respect the movie (movie came before the series) much much more than the series and it's quite a piece of work.
I love it.
It's in my top 10 ANY DAY!

TV Series,..... nah, I'll pass.

6Ninja Scroll: The Series Empty Re: Ninja Scroll: The Series Thu May 27, 2010 11:28 am

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Yea I know that, Red. Pretty much realised it while watching the series itself. I was lazy to upload the other one. (I mean it. =_=) Let me go delete the picture. Hehehehehe.

As for the movie, I haven't seen it. But the series were ---> =_=. Meh.

I love and respect the movie (movie came before the series) much much more than the series and it's quite a piece of work.
I love it.
It's in my top 10 ANY DAY!

Whoa... was the movie THAT great? Oh and yea, the series is the sequel to that movie; I read that in Wikipedia.

7Ninja Scroll: The Series Empty Re: Ninja Scroll: The Series Thu May 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Its my favourite and I believe that it's much much superior to the TV Series.
Can't say for sure as I haven't watched the entire TV Series.

Want links or are you gonna ANIMEA it?
I'd recomend you watch the uncensored version.
More blood, more nudity, just the way the director wanted it.
It's one anime where the nudity was quite necessary. It's part of what makes the story so good.
I love it.

8Ninja Scroll: The Series Empty Re: Ninja Scroll: The Series Fri May 28, 2010 1:47 am

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Want links or are you gonna ANIMEA it?
I'd recomend you watch the uncensored version.

I'll pass. I don't want to download any movies. My downloading days have almost come to an end. I'll think about it next time. Razz

More blood, more nudity, just the way the director wanted it.
It's one anime where the nudity was quite necessary. It's part of what makes the story so good.
I love it.

Sure. Glad you enjoyed it. Smile

9Ninja Scroll: The Series Empty Re: Ninja Scroll: The Series Sun May 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

the movie is far better the childrens series

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum