AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

School Days

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1School Days Empty School Days Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:14 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Ending was crazy. No other words for it. Absolutely Maniacal. Meh, I was expecting Katsura to do it, with all her lifeless eyes in the 8th and 9th episode (or was it 9th and 10th)....

It started off quite nicely, the anime gave Makoto a gentlemanly look. But meh, lust seemed to have busted his morals, or whatever you want to call it. Frank opinions, till the 6th episode: Sekai was stupid to have never done anything from the start. Heck, I know Makoto ultimately went for the Boobs whenever he saw Katsura, hell, who wouldn't? But when I think of it, I'd rather be with a bubbly person like Sekai instead of a piece of Watermelon who doesn't have a sense of humour.

SPOILER ->

Spoiler:

Yeah, a bit shocking.

As for the OVA - Just watched it yesterday. My opinion - C R A P. Crap. Pure nonsense.

It had tonnes of loopholes. Okay, maybe we have to watch it remembering that it has no connection what-so-ever with the Main storyline of the anime. But lemme pick out the loop holes:

Spoiler:

Meh, all in all, I didn't like the OVA, not that I like many OVAs. I'm fussy, yeah.

2School Days Empty Re: School Days Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:51 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

Lol..so you finally got round to finishing it eh? The "nice boat" phrase is very popular in Japan. And yeah,barring the last few episodes this is just like any other harem show out there. But I do believe the directors went overboard. There was no need to do all that.

Yes,the OVAs are crap. Don't watch them,unless you want more big bouncing boobies.

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum