AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Changeling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Changeling Empty Changeling Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:30 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

Director: Clint Eastwood

Cast:

Angelina Jolie ... Christine Collins

Gattlin Griffith ... Walter Collins

Michelle Gunn ... Sandy

Genre: Drama | History | Mystery | Thriller

Tagline: To find her son, she did what no one else dared.

Changeling Changeling-poster

Plot summary: Los Angeles, 1928. A single mother returns from work to find her nine-year-old son gone. She calls the LAPD to initiate a search. Five months later, a boy is found in Illinois who fits the description; he says he's her son. To fanfare and photos, the LAPD reunite mother and son, but she insists he's not her boy. The cops dismiss her as either a liar or hysterical. When she joins a minister in his public criticism of the police, they in turn use government power to silence and intimidate her. Meanwhile, a cop goes to a dilapidated ranch to find a Canadian lad who's without legal status; the youth tells a grisly tale. There's redress for murder; is there redress for abuse of power?

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

2Changeling Empty Re: Changeling Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

I thought this movie was great. Very different from the "monster of the week" type Hollywood summer blockbusters. Specially Jolie....I don't usually like her acting that much,but in this movie I thought it was excellent. The story was gripping as well. I give it 8 out of 10. Very Happy

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum