AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Skin Poll Rules [Ace - Do Not Delete]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

[y'might wanna sticky this, if people are cool with it. and if people are not, feel free to delete this]

POLL RULES

The poll will run for one week (or maybe less, maybe more).

New poll every two months. The poll thread for the last two months will be deleted at the time of commencing of the new poll.

The duration of the said poll will be the first week of the odd months of the year (ie, Jan, Mar, May,... ) and in the course of which the default skin (the customized AMALGA SKIN, yes the one in use right now, maybe modified as per the tyrannical wishes of the administrators) will be put up. We need to use it some time! Come on!

In case of a tie among the top choices, the administrators (and maybe even the moderators) will be asked to pick from the tied nominees. And if that still results in a tie, the skin from the last two months will be chosen to continue for the next two as well.

The change of skin DOES NOT INCLUDE BANNER! The forum banner will be the sole responsibility of the administrators and/or the moderators. Any queries and/or requests regarding the change of the same must be informed to the administrators/moderators via Personal Messages.

Along with the choices for the poll, an additional NONE option must be provided, for if it has the maximum no: of votes at the end of the poll, it will result in the choice of the skin from the last two months, ie; poll will become invalid.

So,...... how's it sound? Smile

But I got no clue as to include what skins FOR the poll. How will the regular member suggest these and how will the maintainer of the poll know what all skins to add?

Any ways, I hope this helps.
Vox populi, my b1tches!

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Read my reply in the chat thread.

In response to your thread - BUT we don't have so many active members that we need these rules - which have been laid out exceptionally well. Us no tyrannical >.<' Sad(

I'll hide this thread after Red replies saying he has read this post of mine, it might be helpful in the future.

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Good point.
Not much people here.
Do as you with with my thread!
Anything! Anything but sodomy.

Hide it like a nuclear weapon!
Hide it well!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]