AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S)

+4
DIE HARD
Red
Aceviper
leon
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:24 pm

leon

leon
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

2hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

OI! Dont put the blame on me! Razz

Welcome anyways!

And the PM goes to everyone by default when they join.

3hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:58 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Good to see a Nirvana fan in here.

Like Kurt Cobain said, "I found it hard its hard to find, oh well,whatever, NEVERMIND... " Finally we have another Nirvana fan!

But have the feeling I've seen you somewhere... Animedesh?
Anyways, welcome to the forums Smile

4hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:26 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

Yo leon! Welcome to the Amalga forums. Enjoy your stay here. See ya around buddy.

P.S: Gosh! Even intros are being "outsourced" now a days! Shocked

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

5hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:05 pm

leon

leon
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

@All- thankz for the welcomes
Now on to specifics

@Red-I was on Animedesh when it first started though i wasn't on the forum for more than 2 months or so ..............
(um animedesh= wolfman's forum right ??) hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Icon_rolleyes

@DIE HARD- I'm the First Indian on this site to outsource work to an American run site hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Icon_razz

6hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:02 am

Omkar

Omkar

Yo Leon! Glad to see another new member. Tell us something about yourself. What do you do? Where do you hail from? How old are you?

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

7hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Oh yea, I was right there when you were deciding on your intro title. So, you like taking advice from such people eh. (<- I'm a retard to be saying this, I just have an enemy with the admin here). Keep up the good work mister.
Well, so, that's your intro there. Welcome to Amalga nation.

I did chat with you over the chat box, and from what I recall, you’re doing your Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc. IT). That too, you’re in the first year.

So, are you into manga’s or animes? Any other interests? Music and stuffs? You read books? Play sports?

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

[Ace Edit: Ace has been here XD]

8hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:40 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Leon as in Dylan's friend?
Then I guess you know me already.I'm Milky from the old Animax forums and AD.
Welcome to Amalga! Smile
Been a long time no?...

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

9hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:03 am

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Hello Leon! Guess I'm one of the only people who hasn't known you...or spoken to you since you joined! Anyway, nice to meet you and welcome! ^^

P.S. Be prepared for when we do chat...I'm a scary girl...(if you think I'm kidding, ask the guys on this site...they've seen my true colours... hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Icon_razz )

10hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:34 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

P.S. Be prepared for when we do chat...I'm a scary girl...(if you think I'm kidding, ask the guys on this site...they've seen my true colours... )

If GACKT is a colour, then YES, I've seen it.
Gave me nightmares for weeks!

LOL

11hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

LOL!!!! Yes, Gackt is a colour...and you've seen more than your fair share of it! ^^ *evil smirk*
Btw, my Gackt-ness really gave you nightmares for weeks? I'm so sorry ne, Red-chan -pats your back sympathetically-

12hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:47 am

Er.. I don't think he's my friend-wala leon.. or is he?
God knows Neutral

Welcome anyway.

13hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:05 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Yes he is, Baggy. He was talking about the WoW you guys gave me.

14hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Empty Re: hi i'm a retard (ace's idea :S) Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:21 pm

leon

leon
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

hey srry for the late replies my mom cut my net connect cause i wasn't
doin well my college work,i finally forced her to get it back on
because i needed it for my project work or so she thinks(looks closely
to see if mom is around)
@ omkar- I'm from redneckisthan and as kahoko aptly staed i'm doin B.Sc.I.T and you can get my age from my b'day Razz which should be showing under my display pic

@Mayflower- Yes its most definitely been a while nice to see you here too ^_^

@bagpipes- I'm just a hacker getting laughs by acting like your friend leon(face-palms himself," carp i let my secret out")

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum