AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell me your dreams

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tell me your dreams Empty Tell me your dreams Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Ankita

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Honestly, I'm totally shocked that poor Sidney Sheldon doesn't have a single thread to his name. So I thought I might do the honours as well!
'Tell me your dreams' is simply one of the best fiction I've read till date. Its based on the legal system and psychology's most fascinating topic, Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). The protagonist, the beautiful Ashley Patterson is held for having sex and then gruesomely murdering men and castrating, yes you read it right, castrating them!!! The meeting with the psychologist exposes the faces of the alters and the traumas of the past that lead to their birth.
Read to find out if activities of the alters means Ashley can be acquitted. And if Ashley can ever be cured...
Statutory warning: Omi and others who are blessed or cursed with an imagination like him,')" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Tell me your dreams Icon_wink think twice before reading this!!!

2Tell me your dreams Empty Re: Tell me your dreams Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

I have never read a Sidney Sheldon book.
I just never wasn't into written erotica. Well, that's why most people I know followed that particular author.

And the story seem to sound a little like Basic Instinct... a movie that I'm yet to watch. Oh yeah, I should get that movie.

3Tell me your dreams Empty Re: Tell me your dreams Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:34 pm

renny

renny
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

i have read dis book too... rly d best... d plot, jst keeps pulling u in

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum