AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER]

+3
DIE HARD
Kahoko_25
Aceviper
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:43 pm

From wastrel to a warrior, from dungeons of defeat to crowning glory, the multi- talented red eyed coyote is the new super rookie of the town...people go blind from over –exposure to my awsomeness , belligerency ,combativeness and attractiveness...there is no match for my mordacity..

HEY GUYS!!!
This is BLACKFLAME speakin…. [actually I hate intros but kahoko advised me to do it]…
So here it goes –

Name : Horizon
Alter ego : Blackflame [anime realm] and Diabolic Crusader [non anime]
Currently In : New Delhi Trivandrum
Native Place : Shimla , H.P.
*I belong from shimla but since my dad is in the army I am living in [delhi … so I am not a delhite] kerala but i am not a malyali...

2.Hip-Hop, Popping and locking , Bboying

3.Soccer [fav club arsenal, btw man-u will lose this year]

4.i have a lil bit of interest in basketball and baseball too.

5.playing Drums and the keyboard.

6.yo-yo.

7.Origami.

8.My plan is to be an engineer maybe a civil or aeronautical one.

9.fav subject: physics

10.my secret desire is to win a nobel prize [if not physics then idiocity will do]

11. my idols –
a) Stephen Hawking
b) Lionel Messi
c) Thiery Henry
d) Ichiro suzuki
e) Shinichiro Watanabe

12. I love animes but not a big manga fan…

13. Favourite Animes –
a) Cowboy Bebop
b) Bleach
c) FMA 2
d) Naruto
e) Get Backers
f) Samurai Champloo
And many others

14. I listen to songs when I am free [which is very rare]

15.fav musicians –
a) Simple Plan
b) Green Day
c) Click Five
d) Linkin Park [who culd forget them]
e) BSB
And many others

16. I also read books and I love studying until and unless I have to write a 3hr[70 marks] paper for that.

17. watching t.v [read as zee café, star world , axn , animax] is my style of passing time.

~ I was present in the old forum with the same name….i am also present at the animax ning forum…
~I am a lone wolf~
~I know quite a few ppl over here [but they might not know me]
a) Kyo
b) Die hard
c) Kahoko
d) Ampitup
e) Arrow
f) Ace
g) Ithil
Etc

~ These days I am suffering from a writer’s block so forgive me for my stale ideas [if any]
~ lastly , thanks kyo for inviting me over…

Last edited by blackflame on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : indentation)

2BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

So kyo invited you and Kahoko advised you.

Welcome nonetheless. If the forum format is a bt funny, then you can view the half complete Forum Guide in the Forum Office Section - might give a lil help.

Welcome to AmalgaNation fellow Earthling!

exposure to my awsomeness , belligerency ,combativeness and attractiveness...there is no match for my mordacity...
I see...

That means 15 or 10.5? Very Happy

yo-yo
I like you.

9.fav subject: physics

Yes. Yes. Like you very much.

16. I also read books and I love studying until and unless I have to write a 3hr[70 marks] paper for that.

We'll get along very well! Very Happy

I remember an old member named blackflame on the old forums. Nice to see an old member here. Please make yourself at home and pardon a few of us for now, cause many of the active people here have their exams on.

Oh, and Thanks for coming here. Very Happy

3BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:07 pm

hi ace !!
thanx for replying...
i remember u from the old forums u were the one [don't have a grudge against me if i am wrong] :-

1. had an avatar of greed[bluish green] from fma
2. went to the mumbai anime meet and defeated others in counter-strike...

if i am wrong then curse lay its darkest hands on me...

4BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Lol. Very Happy

That wasnt worth calling a Mumbai Anime Meet. A bunch of us just got together. And as for winning - Arpita a.k.a Sebas Chan a.k.a Animatrix pooped my ass - she was on a shooting (and winning) spree that day.

Yep, that was my av all right. If you ever see a Greed or Grimjow avatar, there is a very likely chance, that the person is me. Smile

Edit: Come on the portal Chat box.

5BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

You finally made it. Cool. Quiet an introduction there. Glad you could make before the 25th. I’m really glad.

So the viper already greets you. So I guess I’m second person to greet you. So, um, welcome to Amalga Nation. Hope you have a great time in here. Do keep posting wherever and whenever you have the time to. But do keep the form norms well acquainted. You might not want to break any.

So let’s see….

Martial arts [esp kung fu]

I do like martial arts. More like, I adore Jackie Chan, and of course all his movies.

2.Hip-Hop, Popping and locking , Bboying

I’m not a hip-hop dancer. But, I like watching others do it. I’d prefer ballroom dancing, despite the fact that, I’m no good at it.

3.Soccer

I don’t watch football, but I’d rather prefer it over cricket. I totally hate cricket. Few of the members like Jin, Red wolf, do happen to love football. So, you’ll get along well with them.

4.i have a lil bit of interest in basketball and baseball too.

I am basketball and a badminton player. Yet again, I’m no good at it. But I love playing.

5.playing Drums and the keyboard.

That’s cool you know to play the drums, my little brother knows to play too. And I play the piano.

This is BLACKFLAME speakin…. [actually I hate intros but kahoko advised me to do it]…

So I guess I made a good choice in asking you or rather ‘advising’ you introduce yourself. At least, I got to know you a little better. So I have no regrets little fella. Heheheeh.

Do have a great time in here Flame.

6BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:45 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

You finally made it. Cool. Quiet an introduction there. Glad you could make before the 25th. I’m really glad.

It's "quite", not "quiet". Very Happy

I’d prefer ballroom dancing, despite the fact that, I’m no good at it.

Same here.

I am basketball and a badminton player. Yet again, I’m no good at it. But I love playing.

Arrow plays basketball.

7BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:32 pm

wait guys there's a mistake.... it says that i live in delhi... i did till 6 weeks ago but now i have shifted my base to trivandrum...so inconvenience is regretted...

its good to know that there are malyali anime fans over here...

sorry for the mistake...

8BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:01 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

Here's your code for matrix transposition black flame...I didn't know where else to put it....
Spoiler:
If you don't understand something...pm me.....

Btw...welcome to the forum. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

9BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 am

kyo

kyo

All I care is that you are an anime fan and an Indian... aside from that... I dont really care... unless you are a mass murderer or a terrorist or sum-such evil-doer...

So... since you fulfill those 2 most important criteria... WELCOME to our humble abode...

Ace and DH are the resident clowns... Ace is also the admin... Arrow is the founder but he is MIA most of the time... and I am (apparently) the newly selected moderator.... but no worries... I wont come down on anyone as hard as the animax mods...

10BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:01 am

@kyo
kyo wrote: I dont really care... unless you are a mass murderer or a terrorist or sum-such evil-doer...
Very Happy
kyo wrote:So... since you fulfill those 2 most important criteria... WELCOME to our humble abode...
thank you Very Happy
kyo wrote:I wont come down on anyone as hard as the animax mods...

good to hear that..

@DH
thanx for the program buddy...gonna test it with the compiler and see what it does...

11BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:41 pm

Omkar

Omkar

blackflame wrote:From wastrel to a warrior, from dungeons of defeat to crowning glory, the multi- talented red eyed coyote is the new super rookie of the town...people go blind from over –exposure to my awsomeness , belligerency ,combativeness and attractiveness...there is no match for my mordacity..

And the prize for the personality contest goes to............... Blackflame! Woooohooooo!
What an intro man! How was it necessary?! Razz

Anyway, welcome to Amalga, man. Would gladly wait for your display of 'awesomeness'.

P.S. We make everyone's short forms here. What would you like to have as yours? Choose- Blacky or Flames.

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

12BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:05 pm

omkardaone wrote:And the prize for the personality contest goes to............... Blackflame! Woooohooooo!
What an intro man! How was it necessary?! Razz

i humbly receive ur token of appreciation ... Smile

omkardaone wrote: Would gladly wait for your display of 'awesomeness'.
for starters i would like to mention my animax official survey link.... Cool

omkardaone wrote:P.S. We make everyone's short forms here. What would you like to have as yours? Choose- Blacky or Flames.

I prefer flame besides kahoko keeps calling me lil fella as i am 15... Rolling Eyes

13BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Hello NEW MEMBER!

Kahoko told me to not hurt you.
I wouldn't have anyhow. You're technically my kin, dude! "a lone wolf", jah?

I'm changed now Smile

Welcome to AmalgaNation!
Home of the internet's wackiest individuals.

Seeing that you're almost as good as home here, considering that fact that you know almost all the active members here, I find a welcome post much too UNNECESSARY.
But I won't delete this now as I've already typed too much already.

blackflame wrote:I belong from shimla but....I am living in....kerala but i am not a malyali...
I live in Kochi.
Nice to meet you.
Any help you might need with the new language, PM me =)

14BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:19 am

thanks a lot redwolf. Malyalam is a very complex language. But i learnt some words and many bad ones too [not my fault my "some of my" new classmates are kinda twisted].

Ya i have known these guys since the animax india forum [except kahoko i met her on insane anime]...so i am kinda 'oldy' new...

Nice to meet ya..

15BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:49 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Yay new member!
Hi there blackflame.Seems like I'm the last one to post in your intro thread..but better late than never Smile
So this is May welcoming you to Amalga!-Hang around and have fun.Hoping to see you turning into an active,regular member here!

P.S:I love Simple Plan too!

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

16BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Empty Re: BLACKFLAME [THE DIABOLIC CRUSADER] Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks a lot May for posting... I am happy that people are very nice over here...
Ohh i'll turn into an active member just u wait Very Happy

Btw merr christmas and happy new year. santa

Simple Plan is my one of the favourites...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum