AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1 Hello. on Sat May 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Kahoko_25

First topic message reminder :

Well it looks like no one has introduced themselves as yet. Question
So probably...I’m the first one here. Smile
Hi to every one here. Very Happy
I'm Kahoko.
Hope I get welcomed here.
Well...i like to read manga's( I don't have a big list), and watch anime’s, and to chat with my friends.

View user profile

51 Re: Hello. on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Aceviper

Administrator
Administrator
Er....page 3 (lol)....post no. 5 and 6 and then again towards the end of the page.

Double posting doesn't mean posting the same thing twice. It means not posting twice in a row spontaneously.

52 Re: Hello. on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:55 pm

Omkar

hello there. welcome to amalganation. i could have added the coolest place on net but then i would be lying. Razz

View user profile http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

53 Re: Hello. on Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Kahoko_25

omkardaone wrote:hello there. welcome to amalganation. i could have added the coolest place on net but then i would be lying. Razz

thank you.
have a great day ahead.

View user profile

54 Re: Hello. on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:14 am

kyo

Aiya... look who is here... or was here anyway... Nice to seeya again Kahoko... I apologize for skipping out on the insaneanime website for the time being... things have been getting hectic and I have not been able to concentrate on more than one community.... please check out my Intro thread in this forum if you want a slightly more detailed explanation of my woes...

There are three reasons why you can't defeat me. One: Your sword is too light. Two: There's nothing I can't cut. Three: I'm more handsome than you - Kyo
View user profile

55 Re: Hello. on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Jin

Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
omkardaone wrote:hello there. welcome to amalganation. i could have added the coolest place on net but then i would be lying. Razz
na if everyone tries hard it could be atleast for all of us!

View user profile

56 Re: Hello. on Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Kahoko_25

kyo wrote:Aiya... look who is here... or was here anyway... Nice to seeya again Kahoko... I apologize for skipping out on the insaneanime website for the time being... things have been getting hectic and I have not been able to concentrate on more than one community.... please check out my Intro thread in this forum if you want a slightly more detailed explanation of my woes...

Oops sorry for the delayed reply kyo. I was going through this thread and noticed that i didn't reply to ur post. Gomene.

Oh it’s alright! I don’t want you to be around insaneanime all the time, just drop in there whenever you feel like.

Do take care, and see ya around Kyo.

P.S glad to see you here!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum