AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello.

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Hello. on Sat May 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Well it looks like no one has introduced themselves as yet. Question
So probably...I’m the first one here. Smile
Hi to every one here. Very Happy
I'm Kahoko.
Hope I get welcomed here.
Well...i like to read manga's( I don't have a big list), and watch anime’s, and to chat with my friends.

View user profile

2 Re: Hello. on Sun May 31, 2009 12:41 am

SaintExodia

avatar
Uprising Member
Uprising Member
HEY Kahoko!

Welcome to Amalganation! the anime and other included. So where you from and stuff?

View user profile

3 Re: Hello. on Sun May 31, 2009 2:59 am

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
SaintExodia wrote:HEY Kahoko!

Welcome to Amalganation! the anime and other included. So where you from and stuff?

thank you Exodia
well i'm from india.
nice to meet you.
where r you from?



Last edited by Kahoko_25 on Sun May 31, 2009 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes.)

View user profile

4 Welcome! on Sun May 31, 2009 6:23 pm

Arr0wHeaD

avatar
Forum Founder
Forum Founder
Hi there, good to see a new member. Do say though, are you a member of any other forum (Animax- India or Animedesh, etc.)?

Just asking, in case we already know you, maybe by another name.

View user profile http://amalganation.forumotion.net

5 Re: Hello. on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:38 am

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Arr0wHeaD wrote:Hi there, good to see a new member. Do say though, are you a member of any other forum (Animax- India or Animedesh, etc.)?

Just asking, in case we already know you, maybe by another name.

Hello arrow head. Well i am a member of the animax forums. My name was kahoko_25 there also. But I was never active there. I came to know about this site through insaneanime.ning. The special announcement was made there. So I thought of joining here. Members are really few here.
I’ll ask my friends to join here. flower

And thank you very much for welcoming me here



Last edited by Kahoko_25 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes.)

View user profile

6 Re: Hello. on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:01 am

Aceviper

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
HEY THERE KOHOKO!!!!!!!!!

I'm thrilled you could join. Well, we are trying to make the place better so we really wouldn't mind listening to any suggestions you have if you want to give us.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to come to welcome you here earlier. Mainly its because I overshot my Download Limit of 5 GB and my dad went berserk. So he took away the Modem. >_>

But now I'm here...and intend to be for the next whole month (while I try to avoid getting myself singed by my marks, which will be out on 4th june and 14th june >_<).

I'm happy that you will try to call your friends here too.


______________________________________________
View user profile

7 Re: Hello. on Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Aceviper wrote:HEY THERE KOHOKO!!!!!!!!!

I'm thrilled you could join. Well, we are trying to make the place better so we really wouldn't mind listening to any suggestions you have if you want to give us.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to come to welcome you here earlier. Mainly its because I overshot my Download Limit of 5 GB and my dad went berserk. So he took away the Modem. >_>

But now I'm here...and intend to be for the next whole month (while I try to avoid getting myself singed by my marks, which will be out on 4th june and 14th june >_<).

I'm happy that you will try to call your friends here too.

first off, my name is Kahoko, not kohoko.

and thank you for welcoming.

see ya around.

View user profile

8 Re: Hello. on Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Aceviper

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
sowee.

do you use google chrome?

cuz im on the chat box now.


______________________________________________
View user profile

9 Re: Hello. on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Aceviper wrote:sowee.

do you use google chrome?

cuz im on the chat box now.

sorry i don't use google chrome.

View user profile

10 Re: Hello. on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Jin

avatar
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
heya!
are u from animedesh?
if so who?

View user profile

11 Re: Hello. on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Jin wrote:heya!
are u from animedesh?
if so who?

hello Jin.
i am nobody from animedesh.
i was a member at the animax forums.
p.s. you have a nice avatar. its from the anime move 'final fantacy the advent children', right?

View user profile

12 Re: Hello. on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:39 pm

Jin

avatar
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
Kahoko_25 wrote:
hello Jin.
i am nobody from animedesh.
i was a member at the animax forums.
p.s. you have a nice avatar. its from the anime move 'final fantacy the advent children', right?

yup!
its sephiroth the antagonist from ff7!
and nice to meet ya!

View user profile

13 Re: Hello. on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Jin wrote:
Kahoko_25 wrote:
hello Jin.
i am nobody from animedesh.
i was a member at the animax forums.
p.s. you have a nice avatar. its from the anime move 'final fantacy the advent children', right?

yup!
its sephiroth the antagonist from ff7!
and nice to meet ya!

yeah, nice to meet you as well.
if possible do come to chat.
the chat box is in the main room, right below, you have to scroll right down..

View user profile

14 Re: Hello. on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:52 pm

Jin

avatar
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
Kahoko_25 wrote:
yeah, nice to meet you as well.
if possible do come to chat.
the chat box is in the main room, right below, you have to scroll right down..
ok pausible!
but i dont see anyone online there though!
even ur status is away!

[hope this aint a spam]

View user profile

15 Re: Hello. on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:11 pm

DIE HARD

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Holla...kahoko chan.Nice of you to join here.Looks like my announcement in Insane Anime caught peoples attention after all.Do keep posting. Smile

P.S: Sakura looks kinda scary in your ava,don't you think?

View user profile http://insaneanime.ning.com/

16 Re: Hello. on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 pm

Guest


Guest
I like that Sakura.

Hey Kahoko, enjoy your stay here.. btw how old are you? and lol.. we're all from India Smile
What place are you from? Me Mumbai.

17 Re: Hello. on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:28 am

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
DIE HARD wrote:Holla...kahoko chan.Nice of you to join here.Looks like my announcement in Insane Anime caught peoples attention after all.Do keep posting. Smile

P.S: Sakura looks kinda scary in your ava,don't you think?


Som???????
Hi.
Where were you all these days? U did not even bother to reply comments there.
What’s up with you, you’re active here and not there. i don't believe you.
We seen you that day, I mean me and ampitup. And don't ask how happy was I to see all the three musketeers wonder if u even remember that. But u did not reply to our msg's at chat box. I always asked ampitup if u ever heard about som... and he said…he updates his profile bout does not reply the comments.

Just what the heck were you thinking??
You update your profile but don't reply?

Do you even remember us?

How uncool is that.
Were you so busy that you don't come to say hi to us?

View user profile

18 Feelin' left out on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:32 am

Guest


Guest
u didn't reply to me Sad

19 i'm sorry , i did not mean to. on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:02 am

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Bagpipes wrote:I like that Sakura.

Hey Kahoko, enjoy your stay here.. btw how old are you? and lol.. we're all from India Smile
What place are you from? Me Mumbai.

thank you. a warm welcome to you too.
yup, looks like most of the members here are indians.
i'll try to enjoy my stay.
well, i'm from goa.
and thats nice ur from mumbai.
see ya around Very Happy

View user profile

20 Re: Hello. on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:06 am

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Jin wrote:nice dp!!!!

thank you.
and i did say i like your display picture as well, didn't i?

View user profile

21 Re: Hello. on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:10 am

Jin

avatar
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
i dunno!
thank you too!
Blah!
Do u draw?

View user profile

22 Re: Hello. on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:30 am

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Jin wrote:i dunno!
thank you too!
Blah!
Do u draw?

no i don't.

View user profile

23 Re: Hello. on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:48 am

Jin

avatar
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
ok!
ive uploaded my drawings in the crap art topic in graphics in playground
please do check it out!

View user profile

24 Re: Hello. on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:13 am

Kahoko_25

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Jin wrote:ok!
ive uploaded my drawings in the crap art topic in graphics in playground
please do check it out!


okay i will.

View user profile

25 Re: Hello. on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:17 am

Jin

avatar
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
O_O

Dejavu!!

i think this already happened before!!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum