AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

300 (SPARTANS!!)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1300 (SPARTANS!!) Empty 300 (SPARTANS!!) Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

You wont believe me if I said I watched it day before yesteray, will you? Well, I watced it for the first time then. On my iPod, with my deadly earphones. And it rocked...the earphones were so awesome I didn't even notice the phone ringing crazy next to me. You wont be able to comprehend that of course. I have one (cord?) landline, in my room on my table and I have one cordless landline. BOTH were next to me, and I STILL didnt hear it ringing. Mom comes running into my room asking why I haven't picked the call. Lol.

Awesome movie and the most invigorating I've ever watched. Gladiator wasn't this awesome however awesome THAT was!! And I liked that movie too! It was worth watching in the theatres, well, unlucky me.

If you watched the movie....then say with your post...HUGHH!!! (XD see how much I liked it...I'm even shouting their shout xD)

HUUGHH!!!

2300 (SPARTANS!!) Empty Re: 300 (SPARTANS!!) Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

A synopsis should be put up, according to formality, so here goes:-->

courtesy Wikipedia for the PLOT. So I'll load it as a Spolier.

-------------------------------------
Spoiler:

3300 (SPARTANS!!) Empty Re: 300 (SPARTANS!!) Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 pm

You stupid fvck. This movie should be watched in a theatre, for god sakes!! YOU'RE WATCHING IT ON YOUR IPOD?? A CGI-INFESTED MOVIE ON A MINI SCREEN??? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?

You could've atleast watched on someone's large-screen TV.
No surprise you're raving about audio. Gah.

4300 (SPARTANS!!) Empty Re: 300 (SPARTANS!!) Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Um...I also watched it on the Home Theatre, but that's not important. What's important is that I WATCHED it. And don't insult my iPod...it is godly! Oh, and I got the one which (I think) is uncensored, so there's a nude sex scene. Lol. Suckers...

Well, nothing to be happy about it really, more interesting than the sex scene was the fighting. It was wicked!

@ Dylan - YOU FORGOT TO SAY HUGGH!!!

5300 (SPARTANS!!) Empty Re: 300 (SPARTANS!!) Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:34 pm

ai-chan

ai-chan
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Give me Gladiator anyday... The characters development, fight scenes in Gladiator were more realistic. The "high octane" fight sequences (one of major selling point) in 300 were akin to video games IMHO...

http://forum.animeindia.com

6300 (SPARTANS!!) Empty Re: 300 (SPARTANS!!) Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

harooh!
was ok worth my money!

7300 (SPARTANS!!) Empty Re: 300 (SPARTANS!!) Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:59 pm

Artemis93

Artemis93
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

I loved the movie *o*
God the way they fought and the animations were really good
and i like the story too.

ahem, besides, the spartans were hot Very Happy

8300 (SPARTANS!!) Empty Re: 300 (SPARTANS!!) Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:20 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Great movie but doesn't compare to the Graphic Novel.
Frank Miller is awesome!.... except when he gets all weird like.

Brilliant movie and DEFINITELY worth my money. I saw it in a theater and the experience was so WICKED! If you didn't see it in a theater, you just missed half of it. Kinda like Dark Knight, though it's very unfair to compare. But it's the kind of movie that you gotta see in a theater.

WAIT JUST A GODDAMN MINUTE!
Wasn't The 300 Spartans another movie altogether?
So is this thread about 300 or The 300 Spartans?
I'm confused now.

Last edited by RedWOLF on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : technicolor/BnW movie?)

9300 (SPARTANS!!) Empty Re: 300 (SPARTANS!!) Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:40 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

I dont think any topic name length can be less than five characters, so I called the title as 300 (spartans) instead. And its quite obvious that the "Spartans" are in brackets...

The Graphic Novel was better? No way man! The Graphic Novel had its glory, but compared to the Movie, I didnt like it much.

The effect that the graphic novel puts on you is nothing compared to the effect the movie leaves you with.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum