AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crank

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crank Empty Crank Sun May 24, 2009 1:25 am

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Crank is a 2006 American action/thriller film, written and directed by both Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, and starring Jason Statham.

The plot centers on a British hitman in Los Angeles named Chev Chelios who is poisoned and must keep his adrenaline flowing constantly in order to keep himself alive, and in so doing causes mayhem, gets into fights with other gangsters, has altercations with the police and takes numerous drugs. The film's title comes from the slang word for methamphetamine.

This is a movie that falls squarely into the 'guilty pleasures' section. It's basically like a live action version of GTA. No movie connoseour would openly admit to liking this movie, but the fact is, it's a lot like a Rajnikanth film. Try not to think about things too much, and it'll be nothing but entertaining (with a little shock and disgust mingled in)

Warning though, there is a whole lot of wanton violence, swearing and explicit nudity. It's rated NC17 for a reason. A good reason, as it happens...

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

2Crank Empty Re: Crank Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

To me, it was a gathering of CRAZY scenes. Absolutely weird and top of the list RIDICULOUS!

I cant believe they even made a second movie!

3Crank Empty Re: Crank Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:38 pm

ai-chan

ai-chan
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Agree with Arrow, I was very leery about this movie... but it turned out to be entertaining (guilty pleasures, I might add...)

http://forum.animeindia.com

4Crank Empty Re: Crank Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

retarded!
to the crank

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum