AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedom Project OVA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Freedom Project OVA on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 am

kyo

I dont even remember how I came across this series... but the log shows I DLed it sometime last year... I think...

This series is visually mind blowing.... pulls out all the stops... watch it in uber crisp Blu-Ray print if you can...(I am redling the BluRay prints!!) I really dont know what to say about this series except that its something like Star Wars (Phantom Menace) meets DT Eightron meets Moon (The Hollywood movie)... weighs in a 6 epis + 1 prologue. I am sorry for not posting more... but seriously... rather then reading the summaries... you should just try to get a hold of the series... even if its just for the stunning visuals....

To really enjoy this show you must (at some level) enjoy seeing animated mechanical stuff... not just mecha... and you should be somewhat interested in space and space exploration.... BTW music is not half bad either....

There are three reasons why you can't defeat me. One: Your sword is too light. Two: There's nothing I can't cut. Three: I'm more handsome than you - Kyo
View user profile

2 Re: Freedom Project OVA on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:19 pm

kyo

Blu Ray Dl Complete.... OMG.... this show truly blows my mind when it comes to sheer quality of the animation.... Blu Ray RULZ!! Killer for the HD... but really.... for this series.... i think its worth it... avg of 1.5 gigs per epi!!

Some pics for your consideration....

http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r175/OnimenoKyoshiro/Freedom/

There are three reasons why you can't defeat me. One: Your sword is too light. Two: There's nothing I can't cut. Three: I'm more handsome than you - Kyo
View user profile

3 Re: Freedom Project OVA on Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:19 am

kyo

Updated with clickable thumbnails. I was using the wrong code. Shame that no one has been here yet. Yuki might enjoy this particular series I think.... pretty sure DH and Ithil would too... speaking of which... ithil has been MIA for a while now.... prep for the exams I guess... hope he does well....

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum