AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi folks

+7
Arr0wHeaD
Aceviper
Omkar
DIE HARD
Red
kyo
Ithil
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hi folks Empty Hi folks Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:33 am

Ithil

Ithil
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Hi everyone. I thought I wouldn't need to introduce myself formally, because almost everyone knows me after all, but decided to do so to prevent spam in other places (a.k.a. the Monster thread - whatever were you thinking of, Kyo and DH).

So, I finally signed up. But I have an exam coming up in December and am likely to be irregular till then. (More the guilt complex at work than actual busyness, I suspect.) See you all around, then.

2Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 pm

kyo

kyo

Your appearance was quite the bolt out of the blue... whaddya expect? Good tuh see ya mate!!

3Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:11 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

!!!YAY!!!
With Ithil coming here, the elite of the Animax Community are officially "HERE"!!!
DH, AG, Kyo and now Ithil!

Hi man! Oh wait,.... wtf are you? How come there's no Gender Symbol under your avatar? And why am I feeling dejavu (I'm not french!) when I asked that?
Kyo called you "mate", so you're a guy right? I'm gonna stick with the GUY-Theory for now.

And Ithil, we HAVE met before(online of course). I'm just glad you don't remember
>Smile

4Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:25 am

kyo

kyo

Nah... I am firmly of the belief that Ithil is a cute little schoolgirl.... well... that was an exaggeration.... but a woman nonetheless (working woman since I recall a comment about 'colleagues' and being caught on TV when going to cast a vote).... and even if she... errrr.... he.... ummm... whatever..... is not.... wont do much of a difference.... as long as we dont know for a fact.... we are free to imagine her to be whatever we want.... heck you could think of her as a.... a..... cross dressing she-male!!!.... (wonder what that would actually be.... heck I cant even imagine..... if someone like that actually existed.... would they wear male or female clothing? I bet Ithil will answer this question....)

5Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:46 am

Ithil

Ithil
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

@ Kyo: I'll thank you for not acting out your sailor suit fetish on my
imaginary self, she-male or otherwise. -_- Which is not to say that all
she-males (what a word - why not just stick to 'hermaphrodite' - but
that's new-age slang for you) wear sailor suits, at least not all of
them all the time.

Legally adult and employed, yes.

@ RedWOLF: Any and all theories are fine. (I expect Ace to come up with something original here.)

And Ithil, we HAVE met before(online of course). I'm just glad you don't remember
I... don't? I remember your name from the old Animax forums. Didn't you
have this red-and-black avatar there too? Something red and black
anyway. (But who had the giant Death Note L theme signature, you or
Animatrix, or someone else entirely?)

Actually, I'd be interested to know why people think I'm male/female
(whichever they're thinking). Anyone willing to do some public analysis?

6Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:46 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

I personally think you're male (though at first I used to think you were an android with a sarcastic personality),because NO woman in this world can have such a twisted mind as yours,unless you were the governor of Alaska,which you weren't... I think...I hope... you weren't,right??... gosh I'm all confused now......
Kyo thinks you're a female 'cause he wants to do ecchi stuff with ya. You know how the young hormone raging boys are these days! Hopeless...
Red thinks you're male as you two have met in your previous life under a cherry blossom tree with he (she) wearing a kimono...... the rest is history.

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

7Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:55 am

kyo

kyo

*Bob blows DH away with his new rail gun.....*

LoL..... Looks like I got a rise out of Ithil after all.... Dont worry Ithil chwaan!! I am not a pervert..... I swear.... Wait... that just makes me sound more like a pervert....

But whatever gender you may be.... I couldnt think of you as more than a friend even if you were a woman prettier than...say.... Katrina Kaif.... well... I might have the occasional fantasy.... but I am sure you could forgive me that.... LoL....

8Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Omkar

Omkar

*scrolls up and down twice*
Hey, I think I did post something on this thread. Wait a sec, did I really? Damn, i should really give up drinking. Wait a sec, when did I start drinking in the first place? Or am I too drunk to remember that I do drink? Man, profound questions these are. I think I must get some help...

Oh and yes, hey there Ithil.

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

9Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Your randomness in the posts has hit me in the head so hard that it smells of peaches.

Hey there ithil. Nice to see you here.

So Kyo is a pervert, ithil is a She-Man, DH thinks you're the Governor of Alaska and Omkar is so drunk he doesn't even KNOW he's drunk....(Don't all drunk's do that?)...

Yeah, well, everyone seems to be normal.. That's good.

10Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:58 pm

Omkar

Omkar

Aceviper wrote:Your randomness in the posts has hit me in the head so hard that it smells of peaches.

Confession time: I have never eaten a peach in my life. So when you say it smells of peaches, I start wondering if its a nice smell or it stinks. I am guessing that it must be pleasant coz peaches are something we eat and we can't really eat something that stinks bad i.e. not on a wide scale as peaches are consumed. But then when I think about it, there are many things we eat that stink. Like, well, ok I can't remember any but there are surely many owing to their nutritional value. Oh oh, I remember- chicken. This might be debatable but I have recently tried many of the chicken varieties and each one smelled obnoxiously. Its not that I ate them from sub-standard places or not even that I ate them raw. They still stink and then I wondered how people eat them. But as a last try, I gave tandoori chicken a go. And oh my God, that was one of the most detestable ways of blowing up 95 bucks. Thank God I ordered just half tandoori chicken. But sadly it was not boneless and every-time I yanked at the chewable part I unwillingly imagined tearing the leg off a live struggling chicken and that was shit.
After that, I vowed not to eat all non-veg except eggs- I love them.

Hey wait, that wasn't relevant, was it? My first spam post! Yay!

11Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:01 pm

kyo

kyo

I wonder if Omkar is familiar with the Ithil mythology so to speak.... otherwise... this thread must be complete gibberish to him thus far.... but I guess he is used to that if he has hung around Acey for long enough!!

12Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Omkar

Omkar

THIS GUY HAS A MYTHOLOGY SURROUNDING HIM?? GOD DAMN, HOW OLD IS HE??

13Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:21 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

'Tis a Mystery Omkar...A Mystery.
Not to be Understood, or Questioned. But Accepted.

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

14Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:18 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

"You don't understand Ithil,you savor him."--- DH

15Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:35 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

DIE HARD wrote:"You don't understand Ithil,you savor him."--- DH

Savor? O_O As in while eating? How do I eat him...her...it...whatever!

16Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:49 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Yay ithil you finally joined.Nice to see you again. Hi folks Icon_cheers

Pssst people ithil's a guy.I figured this out waaaaaaaaay before on the Animax forums when he had just recently joined.Guys can be really dumb when it comes to figuring out the obvious.(accept it or not it's the truth >_>)

P.S:Best of luck for that exam ithil ^^

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

17Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:00 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

SEE I TOLD YOU! LOSERS! ITHIL'S A GUY! NOW PAY UP! EMPTY YOUR POCKETS! THAT'S RIGHT! UP YOUR-...err...NOSES!! YEE~AHH!~

HEEEE HAWWW~~~

Note: Don't ask why I'm so happy. i just felt like going crazy. Blame Mayflower! *Points innocently*

18Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:38 pm

Ithil

Ithil
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Randomness on my intro thread again, I see. Peaches, drunks, whatnot.

@ DH: I never was/am not the governor of any American state. Nor American president either. (In case that suspicion arose.) And since when are you a cannibal? *shifts to the opposite side of the room, making sure to keep all the chairs and tables in between, and removes all sharp, blunt or otherwise harmful instruments from within DH's reach*

@ Hormonal Kyo: Why is your name 'Bob', and why did you mess up my intro by blowing up DH with that rail gun? A less splattery solution would've been preferable. Your first post didn't get a rise out of me, but Katrina Kaif?! I'm sure there must be worse insults than 'Barbie doll', but.... I think this is the end of a beautiful friendship.

@ Omkar: NO ALCOHOL NEAR ME! Can't stand the stuff - makes me see red. I'll become either snarky or get into lecture mode on liver cirrhosis. P.S. The durian, the 'king of fruit' in Malaysia/Indonesia, is said to be extremely smelly. Not the peach, though - that tastes nice. P.P.S. I don't have a mythology, really. Razz

@ Ace: What kind of shampoo do you use to make your head smell like peaches? Well, I once bought this Garnier Fructis thing because it was on sale, and it made my hair smell intensely of fruit ('fructis', right, I should've had a clue), and I couldn't throw it out of course because that would have been wasteful, so I had to put up with the... fragrance till the bottle got over. *shudder* I've never bought a shampoo or a soap again without sniffing it carefully first.

DH meant to say 'Ithil is a saviour' but it came out as 'You savor him'. Don't worry, you can trust me to catch these minor errors and set them right.

And Mayflower doesn't know for sure, she's guessing like everyone else (except me), so don't get all excited.

@ Mayflower: Thanks! Very Happy I need all the luck I can get. It takes the place of actually studying.... Razz

19Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:10 pm

kyo

kyo

Bob is DH's imaginary friend... you dont know him... and if you take the standard of lovely miss Kaif as an insult... perhaps I should raise the bar to... say... Megan Fox?

20Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Omkar

Omkar

kyo wrote:... and if you take the standard of lovely miss Kaif as an insult... perhaps I should raise the bar to... say... Megan Fox?

Hi folks Icon_evil This is just soooo riddddiculous. Katrina's wayyyyy better than fox. Katrina is perfect- every body part of her sculpture was perfectly n delicately moulded, filed, shaped, brushed, modelled, remodelled and painted before God breathed in life in it. There are many factors where Fox loses out to Kaif starting with height. Fox's is 5'4, people.

21Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:19 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Ithil wrote:@ Ace: What kind of shampoo do you use to make your head smell like peaches? Well, I once bought this Garnier Fructis thing because it was on sale, and it made my hair smell intensely of fruit ('fructis', right, I should've had a clue), and I couldn't throw it out of course because that would have been wasteful, so I had to put up with the... fragrance till the bottle got over. *shudder* I've never bought a shampoo or a soap again without sniffing it carefully first.

You hate the Garnier fructis shampoo?and that too 'cause it has a fruity fragrance which you didn't know about until you used it?-Haha this kind of proves my point.There's no chance in hell you're a woman.

That shampoo is a life-saver(or hair-saver rather xD).Most women(who are wise enough) that I know of use Garnier and the rest use Dove.

And Mayflower doesn't know for sure, she's guessing like everyone else (except me), so don't get all excited.

Nah I know.Not because of the shampoo thing either.I could give people many reasons but it just seems so obvious that I feel like going 'duh'.

Don't listen to ithil people he is way too addicted to the 'guess my gender' game and obsessed with anonymity. Hi folks Icon_tongue

P.S:ithil don't chase me with a cudgel please.I am a good girl really.Ask people who know my yahoo id if you don't believe me.Wink

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

22Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:29 pm

Omkar

Omkar

MayFlower wrote:
P.S:ithil don't chase me with a cudgel please.I am a good girl really.Ask people who know my yahoo id if you don't believe me.Hi folks Icon_wink

Yup! She is a good girl. So good that if you give her a compliment, she'll send you a bag of freshly baked cookies. I won't go into how bad they taste though...

23Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:39 pm

SaintExodia

SaintExodia
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Greetings iThil. I Be Shady. You be welcome... *bow*

Be doing great things. With you the force be.

P.S. I remember when I made a looooooooong deduction as to where your from, who and how old you are... and I was right too Very Happy But you would never ACCEPT THAT!

24Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:26 am

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

Ithil is so stubborn sometimes. Makes you wanna eat him all up!! Someone pass the ketchup please....

25Hi folks Empty Re: Hi folks Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:53 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Hey som welcome.
Although you already welcomed me here.
How are you and good your back here...people here were desprate to read your posts along with that ithil guy and AG too.
keep posting..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum