AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Associate Forums

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Associate Forums on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:14 pm

Aceviper

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
More like our dead brothers.

-> Animedesh

-> Maniac Readers United

Don't ask why they were made. Just accept the fact. Spamming is allowed in Animedesh. Go THERE and spam.

Himura Kenshin (HK) from our Forum made a forum of his own too. But for his college purposes.

-> BMM Nation
Yes, as you can see by the name itself, HE COPIED OUR NAME! OUR NAME WHICH WE WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE! It really took us long to get a good name - one which satisfies ALL fields of discussions. Before you say I'm making baseless claims, Arr0wHead can back me up on the fact that HK accepted this...fact.

Well, We have been kind enough to put the link up on our forum. Very much like hoe we had told him we would. Frankly THAT MAKES SHIT DIFFERENCE TO US! Since, THAT forum is only for BMM students. Google the name to find out what it is.

On the other hand, our forum has not even been put up as an associate forum on their forum. That's not all. You might ask "What shit difference does THAT make?".

I'll tell you. He is in Xavier's college. HE BLOODY HAS ANIME FANS IN HIS CLASS! But! He won't call them here. (Reason - my inference is because these 'fans' are girls...the only reason a guy will dump his best friends.)
(Yes, he could be called one of our best friends...I think...)

The difference, you ask. IT MAKES SHIT DIFFERENCE PUTTING THEIR SITE HERE CUZ THERE IS ONLY ONE DUDE WHO CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT - omkar, since he is doing BMM too (What is Ironic is, he became a member there long before today, long before I put this link here...I wonder where he got the link from).

IT MAKES BIG DIFFERENCE PUTTING OUR LINK ON HIS SITE SINCE WE'LL GET MORE MEMBERS!

MOAR MEMBERS!



A few more points: I had viewed the site when it was made. He said "It's still under construction, so I can't put your link up." <- That was said after 35 members had joined his forum. One glance was all it took. HE FREAKING COPIED OUR FORUM FORMAT TOO! The way our categories were placed and all that.

To top it up, he hasn't even come here ever since. It was open to guests earlier - the forum. Like how any guest can view our forum, theirs was like that. Like how I have made it unable for guests to view our Chatbox Archives Section, HE BLOODY MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO EVEN SEE HIS FORUM. I don't know why the last bit is making me angry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OH! And on the same note, I would also like to add the fact that once the Official Animax Forums come back up, I will link that too. I will also be putting the above links in our portal under "Associate Forums".

I think the Animaxindia.com forum has been removed. I'm talking about that slow and blue and yellow forum we all loved so much (Totally.) I say its been removed since it's not loading for tonnes of people. Do check it out. If it IS working, then do inform me.

I'll also be making a separate section on blogs. Just thought I'd mention it here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there was any small print HK missed to mention to me...any reason our link has not been put up...well, HE NEVER SAID ANY!


______________________________________________
View user profile

2 Re: Associate Forums on Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:44 am

Aceviper

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Official Animax Communities are up. Go here --->

Asia Animax Community!

Indian Animax Community



Last edited by Aceviper on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________________
View user profile

3 Re: Associate Forums on Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:04 pm

Omkar

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
Aceviper wrote:

-> BMM Nation
Yes, as you can see by the name itself, HE COPIED OUR NAME! OUR NAME WHICH WE WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE! It really took us long to get a good name - one which satisfies ALL fields of discussions. Before you say I'm making baseless claims, Arr0wHead can back me up on the fact that HK accepted this...fact.
you got me too. i was aware of it all way long thanks to arrow. i have personally visited the site and so can confirm the plagiarism.

Aceviper wrote: Well, We have been kind enough to put the link up on our forum. Very much like hoe we had told him we would. Frankly THAT MAKES SHIT DIFFERENCE TO US! Since, THAT forum is only for BMM students. Google the name to find out what it is.

On the other hand, our forum has not even been put up as an associate forum on their forum. That's not all. You might ask "What shit difference does THAT make?".

I'll tell you. He is in Xavier's college. HE BLOODY HAS ANIME FANS IN HIS CLASS! But! He won't call them here. (Reason - my inference is because these 'fans' are girls...the only reason a guy will dump his best friends.)
(Yes, he could be called one of our best friends...I think...)

The difference, you ask. IT MAKES SHIT DIFFERENCE PUTTING THEIR SITE HERE CUZ THERE IS ONLY ONE DUDE WHO CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT - omkar, since he is doing BMM too (What is Ironic is, he became a member there long before today, long before I put this link here...I wonder where he got the link from).

i can't take advantage of it :'( i became a member like 2 months ago after arrow told me about it but was soon kicked out because this is not for BMM students as they put it. its just for BMM STUDENTS IN XAVIER'S, MUMBAI. AAARGH! more AAARGH because it doesn't make sense. if its was just for Xavier BMM why name it BMM'NATION'? they discuss all the assignments and what not. (psst- i remeber there was a girl from kolkata, a BMM student too. she joined before me and still i was kicked out before her. initially i wanted to cry out UNFAIR! but later i theorized being a girl and having good looks has its advantages. Rolling Eyes

Aceviper wrote: IT MAKES BIG DIFFERENCE PUTTING OUR LINK ON HIS SITE SINCE WE'LL GET MORE MEMBERS!

MOAR MEMBERS!



A few more points: I had viewed the site when it was made. He said "It's still under construction, so I can't put your link up." <- That was said after 35 members had joined his forum. One glance was all it took. HE FREAKING COPIED OUR FORUM FORMAT TOO! The way our categories were placed and all that.

you know what's ironic? BMM is supposed to be a 'creative' stream Exclamation

View user profile http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

4 Re: Associate Forums on Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Aceviper

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
F ANIMAX. They banned me for saying "SHIT" and "WTF".

And also saying that mods are lazy. Now THAT'S what you call an F-ed up place.

First warning for saying shit. Second warning for saying WTF. WTF?! Arrow gets none for saying FORNICATION and I get a warning for IMPLYING the F word?



Last edited by Aceviper on Thu May 26, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total


______________________________________________
View user profile

5 Re: Associate Forums on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:46 pm

HimuraKenshin

avatar
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!
yeah! so what if i just copied a name? whoever OMKAR is i cant let you enter our forum coz, we distribute notes on our forum and our teachers dont want any one else getting their hands on them. I though you were a "certain" guy from our class so my fellow adimn activated your account by mistake!
@omkar, the girl whom you saw from kolkata happens to be from my college who also happens to hail from kolkata! she has gone to kolkata now coz her mom isnt well
btw, though i 'admitted' tht i copied the name, to be true, a friend came up with it! oh yeah, she doesnt even know that your forum exists! btw, you forum is in the associate forums lists, so stop bitching, but i doubt any one will join coz we have another anime/games site hosted on co.cc
oh yeah omkar, every one in my class tries to "guess" which college you are form! lol
DONT WORRY! i doubt i have restricted your clientele coz most poeple in my class dont like the forum much.
we are plannin to host a new site which will be flash based and MUCH easier to operate. We'll let other join that site!
@ace! why do you think i am shielding all the girls in my college from you? [Because I want them all for myself!]
oh yeah ace, call me coz i lost every ones number from my phone! i only have ur landline number and for some inknown reason it says tht it is temporarily disconnected!!!

View user profile

6 Re: Associate Forums on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Omkar

avatar
Active Member
Active Member
HimuraKenshin wrote:
oh yeah omkar, every one in my class tries to "guess" which college you are form! lol
Twisted Evil Ah, you'll never know! I still got some of my izzat left. If I tell you the name of my college, that li'l something will go POOF! Of course, I am desperately trying to change after my FY. Maybe, I might get into Xavier's pirat

View user profile http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum