AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Lady Poison

Uprising Member
Uprising Member
It's a gorgeous, spacious mansion, and four handsome, fifteen-year-old friends are allowed to live in it for free! There's only one condition—that within three years the guys must transform the owner's wallflower niece into a lady befitting the palace in which they all live! How hard can it be?

Enter Sunako Nakahara, the agoraphobic, horror-movie-loving, pockmark-faced, frizzy-haired, fashion-illiterate recluse who tends to break into explosive nosebleeds whenever she sees anyone attractive. This project is going to take more than our four heroes ever expected: it needs a miracle!

Hilarious anime!pure comedy.
Well the good parts of the anime are great, and the 'bad' parts can get super annoying, but overall, its watchable =D

View user profile

2 Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 am

kyo

Been there done that... this is not a bad anime at all... its frigging hilarious albeit at times annoying... one of the few anime after Ouran High School Host Club which made me laugh this hard and this consistently... personally, I had been following the manga way before the anime release and so I was thrilled to hear about the anime when they released it (sometime in 2007 I believe)... but manga scores over the anime for me given the fact that there is more to it.... although it was great to see Sunako in action... solid 7.5/10 from me...

There are three reasons why you can't defeat me. One: Your sword is too light. Two: There's nothing I can't cut. Three: I'm more handsome than you - Kyo
View user profile

3 Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Jin

Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
O_O
neva heard of it!
is it that must watch?

View user profile

4 Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Lady Poison

Uprising Member
Uprising Member
yea its a must if you're looking for a good comedy anime

View user profile

5 Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:23 am

kyo

Try Ouran High School Host Club while youre about it.... but yeah...ROFL Comedy...

There are three reasons why you can't defeat me. One: Your sword is too light. Two: There's nothing I can't cut. Three: I'm more handsome than you - Kyo
View user profile

6 Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:32 pm

Wolfman

Uprising Member
Uprising Member
This title rocks. The first few episodes were dead boring but the rest of the show is hilarious. I loved the chibi forms of the characters :PI didn't like the ending. It should've been better if Sunako finally turned into alady for good.

View user profile

7 Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:57 pm

kyo

Thats cause the manga goes way beyond... and even that isnt done yet...

View user profile

8 Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Wolfman

Uprising Member
Uprising Member
Too bad. I never could bring myself to reading manga, gives me headache Sad

View user profile

9 Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:09 am

kyo

Well.... thats a shame... many of the great titles never even make it to anime...

View user profile

10 Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:24 pm

yuki

thanks lady poison! Very Happy i'd never heard of this series before and when i saw it here i thought i'd just watch it and its so hilarious Very Happy plus sunako and kyouhei rocks Razz

View user profile

11 Re: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:29 pm

kyo

Yuki is also funny... but Sunakos Aunt takes the bloody cake.... her entrances (and exits) are always spectacular....

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum