AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Veronicas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Veronicas Empty The Veronicas Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:26 pm

akshay_1991

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

The Veronicas are an electropop pop-rock band based in Australia. The band was formed in 2004, in Brisbane, by twin sisters Jessica Origliasso and Lisa Origliasso.
The Veronicas debut album, entitled The Secret Life of..., was released in Australia on October 17, 2005, entering the ARIA Album charts at the position of #7. Since then, it has peaked at #2 and gone 4x Platinum.

In 2007, the Veronicas began work on their second album. Hook Me Up was released in Australia on November 3, 2007. In 2008, The Veronicas hit single "Untouched" was chosen to be on the new FIFA 09 video game.
Ok. So, the Copy-Pasting was damn easy.

I luv the emotions in their songs. I mean not all, but many.
The best ones i'v heard r
==>Revenge is Sweeter
==>Someone Wake Me up
==>Untouched
==>Heavily Broken
==>When It all falls Apart
==>SpeechlessThe Veronicas 12311

2The Veronicas Empty Re: The Veronicas Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede

Yeah their good!!I love untouched

3The Veronicas Empty Re: The Veronicas Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:16 pm

akshay_1991

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

^ Only untouched?! :O

Listen to the rest man! u'l luv it if u listen 2 songs with sum amazin wmotions attachd! Very Happy

4The Veronicas Empty Re: The Veronicas Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:20 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

akshay_1991 wrote:Listen to the rest man!

I think you are a little bit confused or maybe you're being friendly. Either way, Rukawa is a girl. Hard to believe with the avatar and all, but it's true.
Almost everyone here made the same mistake of thinking she was a guy until they took a good look at her "Location". Myslef included. Perhaps I was the dumbest of the lot. If you are patient enough to read the first half of the spam filled "Chat Thread", I think you might understand why.

And to the matter at hand, the Veronicas. Nice band name and nice chicks band members.
I've never heard of them till now but I think I might like them. Thanks for the recommendations. Will try them out ASAP.

5The Veronicas Empty Re: The Veronicas Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:24 am

akshay_1991

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Holy s***! Sry Rukawa! I really didnt knw abt this! :O

@ Redwolf- Yeah! Listen to 'em! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum