AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naruto

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Naruto Empty Naruto Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

What can I say? Do I need to say anything?

Oh well, my personal opinions would be that the initial 25 to 30 volumes are fun to read, they could be termed as Volumes which grabbed on to your senses. I mean, I read the first 20 chapters some...6 to 7 times. Ah! The after that, the bit when we skip a bunch of years in the middle, THAT sucked! BIG TIME! Ruined the fun - but that said, it STILL makes me WANT to read. Funny. Well, the story is nice, but I'd like Naruto and Sakura to just confess and end the bloody Love Triangle. (That is, if it IS a Triangle to begin with >_>)

Synopsis:

Naruto Uzumaki is a young boy who has the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox sealed within him. Twelve years before the start of the series, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked the ninja village Konohagakure, slaughtering many people. In response, the leader of Konohagakure – the Fourth Hokage – sacrificed his life to seal the demon inside Naruto when he was a newborn. Konohagakure, however, regarded Naruto as if he were the demon fox itself and mistreated him throughout most of his childhood. A decree made by the Third Hokage forbade anyone mention the attack of the demon fox to anyone. Years later, Naruto was tricked by the renegade ninja Mizuki into stealing a forbidden scroll, but was stopped by his teacher, Iruka Umino. That encounter made Naruto realize he was the container of the demon fox.

The main story follows Naruto and his friends' personal growth. Naruto befriends two comrades, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, who are assigned with him to form a three-person team under an experienced sensei named Kakashi Hatake. Naruto also befriends other characters that he meets throughout the series. They learn new abilities, get to know each other and other villagers better, and experience a coming-of-age journey as Naruto dreams of becoming the Hokage of Konohagakure. At first, emphasis is placed on Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, who are the members of Team 7. Later, Orochimaru, a criminal at the top of Konohagakure's most wanted list, attacks Konoha killing the Third Hokage as an act of revenge. This causes one of the three legendary ninja, Jiraiya to search for his partner Tsunade, to become the Fifth Hokage. During that search, it is revealed that Orochimaru also desires to acquire Sasuke Uchiha due to his powerful genetic heritage. Believing Orochimaru will be able to give him the strength needed to kill his brother Itachi, who destroyed all his clan, Sasuke goes to him. Tsunade sends a group of ninja including Naruto to make Sasuke return to Konoha, but Naruto is unable to defeat him. Naruto does not give up on Sasuke, leaving Konoha for two-and-a-half years of training under Jiraiya's tuition to prepare himself for the next time he encounters Sasuke.

There is more to the story, but I leave it up to you to read to find out. Or just go Wiki it. -_-

2Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

never ending but tons of fanatics dunnno how long itll go

3Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Right now on chapter 360, some serious nonsensical shit is happening. The mangaka is losing ideas.

1) He is going for what fans want - Sakura x Naruto
2) He is going for what fans want - Naruto fights Sasuke

Only problem is, he KNOWS people will ALWAYS buy his manga (or read his manga) while he keeps Point no. 2 in suspension. So it looks like the manga will be at a hanging position where everyone BUT Sasuke fights Naruto.

SPOILER!

Spoiler:

4Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:40 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

Aceviper wrote:Right now on chapter 360, some serious nonsensical shit is happening. The mangaka is losing ideas.

1) He is going for what fans want - Sakura x Naruto
2) He is going for what fans want - Naruto fights Sasuke

Only problem is, he KNOWS people will ALWAYS buy his manga (or read his manga) while he keeps Point no. 2 in suspension. So it looks like the manga will be at a hanging position where everyone BUT Sasuke fights Naruto.

SPOILER!

Spoiler:

well some fans want it to end!
so that they wont ruin it more

5Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:34 am

kyo

kyo

Gah... one of those overlong series with a plot that has metastasized like a cancer... started off well... but then its just got to be prolonging things... I know its still far shy of the record Hajime No Ippo has stacked up... but in contrast... HNI has a tight focus and no super powers or factions as such... just the next boxer... the next title... Miyata Vs Ippo can be compared to Sasuke Vs Naruto... but its not the same... A series can be long and good... but not always... HNI is the exception.. and Naruto is (sadly) the rule... However, what I fear most is that Naruto will be rushed to a similar anticlimactic ending like IY... that would totally SUCK...

6Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:32 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

kyo wrote: However, what I fear most is that Naruto will be rushed to a similar anticlimactic ending like IY... that would totally SUCK...

i dont think that would ever happen

7Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

kyo wrote: However, what I fear most is that Naruto will be rushed to a similar anticlimactic ending like IY... that would totally SUCK...

VERY HIGH probability on that happening. I feel there is a chance that the Mangaka might, in the end, after things calm down between Naruto and Sasuke, (like for Shippouden) rush forward a few years and show Sasuke (or Naruto) and Sakura's kid or something.

I feel that.... [SPOILER!]

Spoiler:

8Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:30 am

yuki

yuki

as a naruto fan i think the series is a wee bit long -.- i really love the characters and the plot and all but its like goin on forever..been a while since i watched the eps too =.=

ps i ll murder the author if he kills off Naruto Twisted Evil

9Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Presently reading 495 chapter Clap
its so interesting.
what more to say..i'm a naruto idiot myself Razz
hehehehe

10Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

lol. 495 chapter?

Whats going on right now Kahoko? I mean, in the manga...

11Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Aceviper wrote:lol. 495 chapter?

Whats going on right now Kahoko? I mean, in the manga...

Well.. did u read the manga? i mean..are u up to date? well if i tell you what happens in that chapter, dont you think its gonna be a total spoiler??

12Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

I must have read the entire thing nearly.........7 times (?), maybe 8 by now.

495....wait, only 465 have been released till date. O_o

The most recent, last friday, was 465. Where in the world sis you get 495?

13Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:54 am

yuki

yuki

465? O.o where do u read it from?? onemanga's only got up 'til 462 -.-

14Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:16 am

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

oops...sorry...gomene...the chapter no was 462.
sorry.
my bad=_=
sorry.

15Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:09 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

CRAP! MY BAD!

It's 462. I apologize.

16Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

oh its k..same mistake with me as well.

17Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:24 pm

kyo

kyo

Latest chapter was such a let down...
Spoiler:

18Naruto Empty Re: Naruto Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:10 am

kyo

kyo

Development looks good... hope they move to the final fight ASAP.... Tsunade looked like she had bit the dust... but still lives....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]