AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card Captor Sakura

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Card Captor Sakura on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Aceviper

Administrator
Administrator
Yes, there was also a manga. By Clamp. And my frank opinion would be that the anime was better. In fact, i would urge people to watch the anime before reading the manga. It would be a better decision.

And by the way, in the manga, there is no...whats-her-name...that Li's chinese girlfriend....whatever her name is >_<

Ten-year-old fourth grader Sakura Kinomoto opens a mysterious book in her father's study and accidentally releases the magical Clow Cards. Created by the half-English half-Chinese sorcerer Clow Reed, the Clow Cards were sealed within the Clow Book upon his death and represent a combination of magic from Clow's mixed heritage. Each card has its own personality and characteristics and can assume alternate forms when activated.

there were 12 volumes and about 50 chapters.

2 Re: Card Captor Sakura on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Jin

Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
clamp too girly

View user profile

3 Re: Card Captor Sakura on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Aceviper

Administrator
Administrator
CLAMP may be girly....wait, no...It IS girly, but what can you expect, they are all women drawing the manga. So except for a few manga, most have bishonen characters. >_< Bishonen are scary. Gay-ish.

4 Re: Card Captor Sakura on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:41 am

kyo

Sugary sweet... gave me diabetes... this is a case of overkill with the sweetness... but just cause Tomoyo and Sakura are so cute... 7/10....CLAMP's art has always been a bone of contention for me also... but I have learned to deal with it... BTW... I dont care what anyone else thinks... but I am certain that Tomoyo really loves Sakura... I mean really really... Twisted Evil ...

There are three reasons why you can't defeat me. One: Your sword is too light. Two: There's nothing I can't cut. Three: I'm more handsome than you - Kyo
View user profile

5 Re: Card Captor Sakura on Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Jin

Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
the only good thing about it is some of the characterisations are really good

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum