AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Card Captor Sakura

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Card Captor Sakura Empty Card Captor Sakura Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, there was also a manga. By Clamp. And my frank opinion would be that the anime was better. In fact, i would urge people to watch the anime before reading the manga. It would be a better decision.

And by the way, in the manga, there is no...whats-her-name...that Li's chinese girlfriend....whatever her name is >_<

Ten-year-old fourth grader Sakura Kinomoto opens a mysterious book in her father's study and accidentally releases the magical Clow Cards. Created by the half-English half-Chinese sorcerer Clow Reed, the Clow Cards were sealed within the Clow Book upon his death and represent a combination of magic from Clow's mixed heritage. Each card has its own personality and characteristics and can assume alternate forms when activated.

there were 12 volumes and about 50 chapters.

2Card Captor Sakura Empty Re: Card Captor Sakura Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

clamp too girly

3Card Captor Sakura Empty Re: Card Captor Sakura Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

CLAMP may be girly....wait, no...It IS girly, but what can you expect, they are all women drawing the manga. So except for a few manga, most have bishonen characters. >_< Bishonen are scary. Gay-ish.

4Card Captor Sakura Empty Re: Card Captor Sakura Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:41 am

kyo

kyo

Sugary sweet... gave me diabetes... this is a case of overkill with the sweetness... but just cause Tomoyo and Sakura are so cute... 7/10....CLAMP's art has always been a bone of contention for me also... but I have learned to deal with it... BTW... I dont care what anyone else thinks... but I am certain that Tomoyo really loves Sakura... I mean really really... Twisted Evil ...

5Card Captor Sakura Empty Re: Card Captor Sakura Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

the only good thing about it is some of the characterisations are really good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum