AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Cat

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Black Cat Empty Black Cat Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

This manga is what I'd call a time-pass manga. The starting is a little boring, but soon after, things begin catching up to you. By the middle, you feel like reading the whole thing, and like most manga, in the end you feel: Aw crud! This is a lame ending.

In the world of Black Cat, Chronos, an organization bent on world peace, rules one third of the world's economy through underground control of almost every kind of business. To maintain the balance of the world, Chronos is essential, and there is the need for people to protect Chronos. There are special elite assassins with Orichalcum-made weapons called the Chrono Numbers who work for Chronos. When the thirteenth Chrono Number Train Heartnet, also known as Black Cat, meets a Sweeper named Saya Minatsuki, she opens his eyes and helps him see that he has choices as whether to kill his victims or not. He leaves Chronos but Creed Diskenth resents the way that Saya changes the elite assassin's life, and murders her. Six months later, Train is a Sweeper and travelling with his partners Sven Vollfied and Eve as the story follows their adventures of catching bounties and protecting/relying on one another.

Frankly, I kinda wouldn't have mind Train and Rinslet going out together.

Um...my Fav character....I'd say, it would be Rinslet...cuz she looks good. XD

2Black Cat Empty Re: Black Cat Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:57 am

kyo

kyo

Sven and Rinslet for me... although the loli pairing of Sven and that girl... err... I forget her name... the one they rescue... would not be bad Twisted Evil ...

3Black Cat Empty Re: Black Cat Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Swen and Eve!? YOU'RE KIDDING ME!

That's total Pedophilia!

4Black Cat Empty Re: Black Cat Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:12 am

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Spoiler:

Above joke may be perceived as naughty by some, as Spam by all.

Black cat is good, in the sense that it doesn't suffer from "Shonen manga enemy inflation" even though it's a long series.

What I have an issue with are the random twists and the characters that seem like generic, factory produced stereotypical fighting anime dudes. (The cool unbeatable guy, the reliable sidekick, the deus ex machina, the seemingly weak woman(women) who kick butt etc...)

But what REALLY took the biscuit was
Spoiler:

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

5Black Cat Empty Re: Black Cat Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:28 am

kyo

kyo

I know its pedophilia... but... well... it sounds like it could work... but he could also be like her father... and date Rinslet... now that would work too.... poor Train will be left out though... but I guess he can tough it out...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]