AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haruhi Suzumiya season 2!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! - Page 2 Empty Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:24 am

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

First topic message reminder :

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! SEASON 2 IS OUT!!!!! I REPEAT, SEASON 2 OF THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA IS OUT! GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT, PEOPLE!!!!

Oh dang, I just saw part of season 2 episode 1 on Youtube, it's staying totally true to the novels, and it's concentrated awesomeness!!!!!!

For those of you who don't know what I'm referring to, Take wikipedias help, I don't have time to waste!

*waits for download to complete*

Haruhi Suzumiya (涼宮ハルヒ Suzumiya Haruhi?) is the general name for a series of light novels written by Nagaru Tanigawa and illustrated by Noizi Ito. The first novel was published in Japan on June 6, 2003 by Kadokawa Shoten, with nine individual novels published and a planned tenth as of April 1, 2007. The story follows the titular character, Haruhi Suzumiya, a young high school girl who can unconsciously change reality, and her strange antics with her school club, the SOS Brigade.

The story revolves around Haruhi Suzumiya, a high school girl obsessed with finding all forms of the extraordinary and supernatural, and Kyon, a cynical classmate who proclaims his non-belief in such matters and narrates the series. After being displeased with the mundane happenings at school and the lack of interesting after-school clubs, she forms her own, the SOS Brigade, to investigate any mysterious happenings, with Kyon forcibly drafted as its second member.

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

26Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! - Page 2 Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:26 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Arr0wHeaD wrote:Weeelll...it is insinuated that she's Bisexual. In the second episode, in fact. From the way she introduces herself, one of the several interpretations is that she doesn't mind girls or guys as long as they aren't dull and plain.

That doesn't make it any less disgusting.

Mikuru is a 'Moe' character, etc...

I guess I don't like 'Moe' characters much then.

I think the series lacks aim.It's like it wants to prove a point...but isn't able to do so in the end.

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

27Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! - Page 2 Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:36 am

They're showing the Sighs of Haruhi now.. apparently this is the making of Episode 00 from Season 1.. the one where they show the movie they made

28Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! - Page 2 Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:39 am

Arr0wHeaD wrote:Something Interesting? You mean the
Spoiler:

Nooo.. that wasn't an infinity sign, that was the number 8.. to signify 'Endless Eight' (meh symbolism)
And what I meant was some 10 seconds of footage getting repeated about 5 times

@Sammy- The episodes aren't repeated.

Btw, can someone tell me what 'The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya' is?? It's not the same thing as the regular series
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Melancholy_of_Haruhi-chan_Suzumiya_episodes

29Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! - Page 2 Empty Re: Haruhi Suzumiya season 2! Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:35 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

It's a parody series, based on a parody manga of the same name. It's a real famous doujinshi, I believe, that was picked up by KyotoAnimation and made into a series as it was received well by the fans...

There are a lot of pro quality doujinshi from Haruhi Suzumiya fans out there. Ace showed me one recently that revolves around Nagato and is a shoujo rom com. Kinda like Haruhi Suzumiya without Haruhi.

I'm really not watching the show nowadays. Low mb balance combined with the frustration of Endless 8 contributed to that.

Will watch the Sighs Episode tomorrow, though.The start of a new month, YAY!

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum