AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midori No Hibi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Midori No Hibi on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 am

kyo

It does not get cuter than this... a live girl as your right hand?? I mean... WTF? Serious moe vibes there bro...

Seiji Sawamura is the biggest badass around... or so they say... with his 'Devils right hand' he has subdued many a ferocious opponent... they also call him... Mad Dog Sawamura... he is almost universally feared and avoided although he is not really a bad guy at heart...

One day.... Sawamura discovers that his right hand has somehow transformed into an absolutely adorable little girl... (Midori)... Midori confesses her love for Sawamura right away... but is unable to explain why she has taken the place of his hand...

With no choice but to deal with the situation... Sawamura must somehow maintain his reputation as a badass... keep the 'condition' of his hand a secret AND find a 'cure' for his condition... .

The series progress with the day to day events in Sawamuras life as he interacts with his classmates and family (sister)... and deals with the various situations that arise... It focuses on the growth of Midori and Sawamuras relationship...

I think my favorite episode was the one where the figurine otakus dub Sawamura to be 'God.'

There are three reasons why you can't defeat me. One: Your sword is too light. Two: There's nothing I can't cut. Three: I'm more handsome than you - Kyo
View user profile

2 Re: Midori No Hibi on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:08 pm

Red

Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!
i couldn't catch the entire thing when it was airing on Animax but i have it with me in DVD now.
what i did notice was that animax had all the fan service and nudity censored... like they always do. so i quit watching animax and switched to DL.
i've seen only three episodes or so but im a fan. it's been a long time since an anime had made me laugh like MNH did. then again, it's been a long time since i've seen an anime or read a manga for that matter. but this show i'll watch. it's really good.
it's funny from the first episode onwards. as of now, i've only seen it till the part where his sister comes to visit him. Bikers and all.

"Mad Dog" Sawamura ownz!

the dream when all the girls reject him is hillarious. even the old lady. i think it's in the first episode.

I'm not implying anything but merely pointing out the futility of your posts!

"How art thou fallen from Amalga, oh R3dW0Lf?"

View user profile

3 Re: Midori No Hibi on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:14 pm

kyo

Try to watch it all when you have the time.... dunno about Animax editing anything... but up till today... I had already seen pretty much everything which ever aired on Animax India... so... didnt matter... not that I would have cared... if I need fan service to keep me interested... then the series probably isnt worth my time...

In any case... the manga isnt bad either... pretty much the same as the anime though if I recall right...

There are three reasons why you can't defeat me. One: Your sword is too light. Two: There's nothing I can't cut. Three: I'm more handsome than you - Kyo
View user profile

4 Re: Midori No Hibi on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:31 am

SaintExodia

Uprising Member
Uprising Member
MAD DOG SAWAMURA!

One of my favorite anime of all time. Really funny. I love the fight sequences especially Very Happy. The ending's also really nice too. Altogether... awesome anime.. 9.4/10

Very Happy

View user profile

5 Re: Midori No Hibi on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Jin

Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
did anyone like the endin song?

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum